100 coin flips attack in 2 hours?

PrideSP

How is that even possible? I don't even know which Pokemon uses coin flip attacks and I search online and there's no answers. And people take like 5 minutes to make one move. This is so unfair.

How is that even possible? I don't even know which Pokemon uses coin flip attacks and I search online and there's no answers. And people take like 5 minutes to make one move. This is so unfair.

I'm pretty sure that that's supposed to be 2 days, not 2 hours. Also, keep in mind that this was an April's Fool joke. 

It doesn't replace your normal Daily Challenge spot either, so it doesn't really affect you negatively in any way. Also, the prize is 3 tickets xd I dunno about you, but I'm not gonna bother getting 100 heads for 3 tickets. It was a funny joke though. Wp devs, wp.

How do you know the prize is 3 tickets?

Because it clearly shows that the prize is three tickets. Also, just play the basic blue deck in trainer challenge. Get Gyarados out and use his second attack. Tons of coin flips.

It says so in the description -.- Every challenge, both Daily and Special ones, say what the prize is in the description the moment you get it. If you go to the challenges tab you should be able to see that in the middle of the box with the challenge there is a "x3" alongside a ticket image.

EDIT: Deja ninja'd me xd That one's a first, for sure.

How do you know the prize is 3 tickets?

The reward picture is a ticket with "x3" on the bottom-right.

Edit: double-greninja'd

I don't see it. The description just says flip 100 heads for attack. It doesn't show you the prize.

Well then just take our word for it xd We have to reason to lie to you, right?

I just got 23 Head Flips in one game. If you play the trainer challenge with the basic blue deck and get Gyarados up to use his second attack for the whole game, it should not take you more than 20 minutes to finish this challenge.

Play against the fire deck and boom. Easy win.

I just got 23 Head Flips in one game. If you play the trainer challenge with the basic blue deck and get Gyarados up to use his second attack for the whole game, it should not take you more than 20 minutes to finish this challenge.

Play against the fire deck and boom. Easy win.

You just made me realize that this Challenge was playable in Trainer Challange even for the people who would normally be locked out of doing challanges in PvE. Thanks for pointing that out xd

You just made me realize that this Challenge was playable in Trainer Challange even for the people who would normally be locked out of doing challanges in PvE. Thanks for pointing that out xd

That's what I'm here for, brother. haha.

Oh, thanks. Didn't know you can play in trainer challenge.

Normally you can't. This seems to be an exception. Pretty sneaky of them, since they didn't say anything xd Not like I'm complaining though, now it's actually much easier to complete with this knowledge.

Normally you can't. This seems to be an exception. Pretty sneaky of them, since they didn't say anything xd Not like I'm complaining though, now it's actually much easier to complete with this knowledge.

If there is an exception is is printed on the challenge itself. If you notice, there are 3 symbols on the left side of the challenge. 1 is a star, 2nd is a lightning bolt and 3rd is a trohpy.

These symbols are present on the challenge stating if they are eligible to be done  in a specefic mode or no. Most challenges don't have a star, stating they can't be used in trainer challenge. Lightning bolt is for VS Mode, trophy is for Tournament mode.

But this challenge had all the 3 symbols -> Just giving an insight on how to identify where these challenges can be completed !

Hope it helps, have a nice day :)

I don't have a basic Blue deck with Gyrados? I have BW and HS basic decks, then XY basic yellow.

Edit: NVM found it in trainer challenge.

Because i didn't realize it could be done in trainer challenge, I did it in Pvp.

I made the basic blue, but added in 3 trick coins, and 2 useless Kyogres, as well as a Gyara-EX, Electrode and Linoone.

For anyone who wants to know - when searching for Pokemon, it will search card text too. so, if you type "until you get," it will search the "until you get tails" cards. If you search just "flip," it'll give the ones that flip just one coin too.

Archived