PrideSP

[GAME] Deck Manager - The Silver Yveltal coin does not appear when saving a deck

PrideSP

When I go deck manager and then click on save, and look at my Yveltal coin, it's invisible. How do I fix it or can the GM please fix it? Thanks.

GonzoMD1993

When I go deck manager and then click on save, and look at my Yveltal coin, it's invisible. How do I fix it or can the GM please fix it? Thanks.

You can't really fix it yourself because the problem isn't on your end. The Silver Yveltal coin seems to be bugged for the others too. We'll just have to wait until they have the time to fix it.

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

I've submitted your report to the Dev team for investigation. In the meantime, could you please let us know if this is only occurring in Deck Manager or if you also cannot see the coin in your Collection and/or matches?

Thanks for your report! :)

seminc

I cannot see the said Yveltal coin in Collection view as well as Deck Magaer view. The Munchlax coin doesn't show up either, as well as a couple of other gameplay items that I can't remember at the moment.

PrideSP

Hey there!

I've submitted your report to the Dev team for investigation. In the meantime, could you please let us know if this is only occurring in Deck Manager or if you also cannot see the coin in your Collection and/or matches?

Thanks for your report! :)

Sorry for the late reply, never got a chance to test it myself. When you go into a match, it forces me to use the Red Arceus coin.