Trading Mgengar vivid set (box and Sleeve) for Milotic set

naoseijogar

the gengar set isnt 40 lol ive seen people sell it for like 10 

Littledarkfury ... how much cost gengar hallowed  set ?

the gengar set isnt 40 lol ive seen people sell it for like 10

ive seen it sell for 10 like I've seen Mega Charizard set sell for 2-3. I haven't seen M Gengar set sell that low in almost a year.

According to a few VCTC who replied in a recent post, the mega gengar set is around 45..?

im not really a trader for them, just their relations officer but in my experience alone I've seen it go for 40ish since it's an old set

I'm an owner of many copies of the gengar sleeves and box. The box is much harder to obtain and therefore worth about double the sleeves.

If you ask me, I'd say the sleeves are about 7 because they were an email code and not very scarce. Box you had to get some other way, don't ask me how lol But i know it's not common and is worth about 15-16 packs. Total value of set 20 if you're lucky, 25 full price.

I'm an owner of many copies of the gengar sleeves and box. The box is much harder to obtain and therefore worth about double the sleeves.

If you ask me, I'd say the sleeves are about 7 because they were an email code and not very scarce. Box you had to get some other way, don't ask me how lol But i know it's not common and is worth about 15-16 packs. Total value of set 20 if you're lucky, 25 full price.

ok! thanks ... but How much cost gengar hellowed set ? Pls

hold on are you guys talking about the shop bundle one cause the mega gengar vivid set is like 10 packs lol 

He started talking about the halloween bundle. I've been talking about vivid all this time.  

Assuming what you're saying about vivid box + sleeves is correct in being worth 10 packs, then I should be able to, with some luck, get M-gengar Sleeve+box on public with an outgoing trade of about 8-9 packs and I just don't think anybody would sell me sleeve+box for that price.

He started talking about the halloween bundle. I've been talking about vivid all this time.  

Assuming what you're saying about vivid box + sleeves is correct in being worth 10 packs, then I should be able to, with some luck, get M-gengar Sleeve+box on public with an outgoing trade of about 8-9 packs and I just don't think anybody would sell me sleeve+box for that price.

And I agree some what with you about it but these did come out awhile back but then got re-released as a wheel prize which was tradable, hence why it went down. For the set of vivid I would say the value around 25 packs, infact i have traded my own for around that. 

The Halloween versions however are , IMO, worth way more then the Milotic sleeves due to the very short period they were available.

PB

And I agree some what with you about it but these did come out awhile back but then got re-released as a wheel prize which was tradable, hence why it went down. For the set of vivid I would say the value around 25 packs, infact i have traded my own for around that. 

The Halloween versions however are , IMO, worth way more then the Milotic sleeves due to the very short period they were available.

PB

They defs dropped tho with the fear of them returning to the shop 

Archived