[GAME] General - Card image did not appear on a drawn card

Cybermage

I encountered a visual glitch/bug where I had drawn new cards and one of them didn't display correctly. I have a screen shot as proof.

I have encountered the same thing. Drawing new card and prizes don't show the card at all. I won't have any idea of what i draw till next turn if it loads. I already downloaded all card images. 

Hi Cybermage!

You may have to finish downloading the card cache after Wednesday's game update. You can do so by opening up the game's settings via the button with the two gears symbol and clicking "Download All" in the Card Cache tab.

If that doesn't solve the issue, we'd appreciate if you could send us that screenshot via support ticket. :) You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Image files can be attached there.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Hi Cybermage!

You may have to finish downloading the card cache after Wednesday's game update. You can do so by opening up the game's settings via the button with the two gears symbol and clicking "Download All" in the Card Cache tab.

If that doesn't solve the issue, we'd appreciate if you could send us that screenshot via support ticket. :) You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Image files can be attached there.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

I believe the bug OP is referring to is a bug that randomly occurs and prevents you from seeing the entire card (even the placeholder image on cards for which the assets have not loaded). You might call it a "phantom card" I'll try and get a screenshot of this behavior to the Support Team if I encounter it again.

I downloaded the full card cache immediately following the last extended maintenance. I now have multiple screenshots of various instances of cards not appearing. Mostly in the hand but I've had 2 prize cards go invisible on one occasion. Hopefully it is an issue that will be fixed by the next update!

Archived