nice April Fools Day joke, devs!

PKTyrantrum

A Fool's Luck challenge to flip 100 heads on attacks in 3 days, to get just 3 Tourney Tickets. 

At first I was really confused by this challenge and thought it was really weird. Then I realized it's April Fools Day. Good one, guys.  :lol:

A Fool's Luck challenge to flip 100 heads on attacks in 3 days, to get just 3 Tourney Tickets. 

At first I was really confused by this challenge and thought it was really weird. Then I realized it's April Fools Day. Good one, guys.  :lol:

Other player in PVP are very nice. Helped me with my Malamar EX Deck with trick coin. I finished challenge in one match. So not a big deal :cool:

Other player in PVP are very nice. Helped me with my Malamar EX Deck with trick coin. I finished challenge in one match. So not a big deal :cool:

You got lucky. I didn't have a malamar ex so I had to use ChillMAX Vanilluxe instead. Failed to find someone willing to help so far.

What's the point? You really need those 3 Tourney Tickets, or just a little bothered by letting a Challenge pass unaccepted?

What's the point? You really need those 3 Tourney Tickets, or just a little bothered by letting a Challenge pass unaccepted?

Believe it or not, it's the latter.

It's a pretty funny challenge but it's not one that I'm likely to complete today. I'm heading out today so I'm not bothered by letting this challenge expire. Besides, I've got quite a few tickets already, I don't exactly need more.

I need to reach 1 K tickets :P xD :D

I was just in a tournament where I ran into a poor guy who doesn't know English too well. I noticed all he did was play weak basic Pokemon (Fennekin and Pyroar) and attach the tool Flip Coin to them. He thought that's what the challenge was.

Poor guy..

I was just in a tournament where I ran into a poor guy who doesn't know English too well. I noticed all he did was play weak basic Pokemon (Fennekin and Pyroar) and attach the tool Flip Coin to them. He thought that's what the challenge was.

Poor guy..

We must Guide the poor souls here on PTCGO. ^_______^

I did manage to pull a Gallade EX Full Art from a 16 ko challenge I won this morning.

P.S-Hope The EX card is not an April Fools Joke ^_^

And H-A-R-S-H, GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR TICKETS!!!

How many do you have?

Less than 1K :P Just joking, I got around 900..

We must Guide the poor souls here on PTCGO. ^_______^

I did manage to pull a Gallade EX Full Art from a 16 ko challenge I won this morning.

P.S-Hope The EX card is not an April Fools Joke ^_^

And H-A-R-S-H, GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR TICKETS!!!

Wish tickets were tradeable :P Would be glad to do so :cool:

Archived