New Update Friend Battle?

joel_boss19

I believed and others believe that in this new legacy update that we would have changes in friend battles. I'm looking at the description of the update on the Pokemon website. http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/build-your-legacy-in-the-pokemon-tcg-online/

So, will I be able to use ANY card I want in friend battle? I can't build decks using cards I don't own. I've been waiting for this update, to be able to use fun cards without grinding for them. If anyone knows how to use this new feature, or is it nonexistent? Thank you :)

No you won't be able to use any card. You are limited to being able to use cards in your collection. However, Friend Battle does not have format restrictions, in that you can use decks that are in the Unlimited format. Does that help clear it up?

I am very thankful for this new feature, however, my question is what do you do when all of your friends quit because of the many, MANY bugs of this game, most of which the (lack of) RNG?  Kind of hard to start a friend match because they never log in anymore.

Archived