Bombcharu

"The network connection with the server has been lost."

Bombcharu

I have been able to log into PTCGO from my home but I am traveling for work and operating out of hotels.  I am connected to the internet and able to use the internet just fine.  However, when I attempt to log into the game, I get:

Loading data from server. Please Wait.

The bar will load to exactly 8% and stop before giving me the Error:  Connection Lost: The network connection with the server has been lost.

I have tried several times to exit the client and reboot my system.  I have tried to use another Internet connection.  I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the program.  

Regardless of what I try I continue to receive the same results.

Anyone have any suggestions?

TPCi_Samhayne

Hotel wifi can be, well, rather poor. Also, their network may not have the necessary ports open to allow for login or gameplay. I have run into this myself when travelling.

Bombcharu

Boo, that's too bad. I really wanna play more now that I am getting into it.  Haha, thank you for the quick response.  I may try a cafe or something.  

Kestopher

I am getting this same message from home with one of my devices. It is working perfect with anything else I play the game on (tablets, other laptop, my razer phone that it runs on) but when I try to play on my best laptop it will not work for some reason and I always get this message.