I lost all my rare cards :(

AWPBDumbledore

I don't know what happened. I set up a public trade and then someone gave me an offer, i clicked "view offer" and suddenly all my cards were gone

Are you sure it's not just your binder that has emptied?

Because there is currently a bug where your binder removes a random amount of cards, and sometimes all of them, everytime you leave the collection screen.

Submit a ticket

Also, check to see if you accidently accepted an offer for all of your cards for nothing.

Oh man, thats the exact thing that happened to me yesterday! Though not sure if that's something you can submit a ticket for since it seemed to be of my own negligence... I'm obviously new to the game and the trading part of the site. :P

While we're on the subject, how DOES one submit a ticket? I should look it up in the FAQs real quick...

Greetings!

To submit a ticket, simply head over to support.pokemon.com, then sign in. Afterwards, please use the submit ask a question button. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

Submit a ticket

Also, check to see if you accidently accepted an offer for all of your cards for nothing.

Oh man, thats the exact thing that happened to me yesterday! Though not sure if that's something you can submit a ticket for since it seemed to be of my own negligence... I'm obviously new to the game and the trading part of the site. :P

While we're on the subject, how DOES one submit a ticket? I should look it up in the FAQs real quick...

thats exactly that happened to me when i lost my zekrom fa

Archived