Redeem button

Ralteth

I'm having this problem as well. I was able to redeem codes before the update, but now the button is greyed out. (Playing on iPad.)

Still having this problem.  It worked before the update and now on my laptop but not on my iPad.  I need to leave my iPad with tech support at work so I'm not going to be able to redeem all these codes.  :(

Guys, I'm afraid to let you know that the Redeem Code function has been taken down from the iPad Client at the request of Apple, so it probably won't be seeing a return anytime soon. Quoted from the 2,35 patch notes:

"The code redemption feature has been disabled in the iPad client at the requirement of Apple. iPad users who wish to redeem codes into their account can do so through the Windows of Mac clients. We are working to develop alternate methods for code redemption and appreciate your understanding. We apologize for this inconvenience."

The staff is probably working on a workaround, but at the earliest it will be implemented during 2,36 in May, and that's being optimisting since there is no actual ETA. Sadly Apple didn't leave the PTCGO staff with much of a choice, and didn't give them any time to plan in advance either. In the meantime your only choice is to redeem codes from a computer.

Same here. Greyed-out redeem button for several days now. I only play on iPad...sigh. Guess I'll have to download it on my Mac just to redeem.

Hmm...I wonder if it's because the screen wasn't designed to properly show the input dialogue box (since the keyboard, by necessity, covered it up), and they got complaints.

I can't redeem it on computer I only play on iPad so plz at least tell us why Apple got rid of it. Plz find a new way:(

Archived