One bonus of the 2.35 update

seminc

The market for COL cards is a lot less elitist. This makes entry level Legacy Decks alot more achievable, as the values for those cards/packs will drop a decent bit, due to increased availability.

If you argue that it's unfair to change the market, you're greedy, and deserve the cut in value.

Your argument is invalid.

Oh, and BTW, time to sell some SLs xD

The market for COL cards is a lot less elitist. This makes entry level Legacy Decks alot more achievable, as the values for those cards/packs will drop a decent bit, due to increased availability.

If you argue that it's unfair to change the market, you're greedy, and deserve the cut in value.

Your argument is invalid.

Oh, and BTW, time to sell some SLs xD

I dont have any problem with col packs being avaliable , i agree that if someone hates that they put col in legacy tournaments than they are greedy .. I am actually happy that we got another chance to collect all those old cards and thats very good. I will also like to see other hgss era packs and i guess they will put B & W stuff in there too like they put LT they will hopefully put DEx, Nxd and other packs :)

I agree. Seeing that COL packs were available to win made me happy. Now I have to get enough cards to make a good Legacy deck.

I dont have any problem with col packs being avaliable , i agree that if someone hates that they put col in legacy tournaments than they are greedy .. I am actually happy that we got another chance to collect all those old cards and thats very good. I will also like to see other hgss era packs and i guess they will put B & W stuff in there too like they put LT they will hopefully put DEx, Nxd and other packs :)

Yay!! I'm not alone!

I prefer if tournaments give 2x Random Booster Packs from BW instead of just LT. But I'm probably asking for too much XD

Agree I do.

AH

I just finished today's ENTIRE wheel and barely got any coins. And no pack in any of the boxes this time. 

Why play any more today? I got the entire wheel done already and can't really get more coins. This is awful.

EDIT: Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread. I thought I was in one of the threads complaining about the new wheel. Honestly, I posted this is a bit of a hurry while annoyed about it. Sorry

AH

I just finished today's ENTIRE wheel and barely got any coins. And no pack in any of the boxes this time. 

Why play any more today? I got the entire wheel done already and can't really get more coins. This is awful.

EDIT: Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread. I thought I was in one of the threads complaining about the new wheel. Honestly, I posted this is a bit of a hurry while annoyed about it. Sorry

This is the biggest problem I see with the new wheel. After you get all the prize boxes, there is very little incentive to keep playing. It is fantastic that at least some people have been getting very nice prizes from the boxes, but others get nothing. Then once they are gone, it is basically pointless to play more. 

Archived