How to get it loaded?

PrideSP

Every patch, the cards are stuck at loading and it's no annoying because I can't see what's going on. How do I get it to finish loading?

Every patch, the cards are stuck at loading and it's no annoying because I can't see what's going on. How do I get it to finish loading?

You might need to re-download the card cache from the options. It was mentioned it the patch notes that because of one of the updates they implemented it might be necessary. I had to re-download my card cache at least. I'm reffering to this little bit of text:

"The game client has been updated to the latest version of the Unity game engine. Players may be required to download the card cache again as a side effect of this update."

Exadrill-Ex and Gallade won't load. It's stuck at loading and I click download again and they're still stuck. How do I fix it?

I'm afraid that seems to be a bug that affects those 2 cards in particular. It's possible it's bugged for me as well and just didn't notice since I haven't tried to see those cards. I doubt the re-downloading the cache again will fix those 2 cards, so we can just hope that the support team notices this and fixes it.

Archived