PrideSP

[GAME] Versus Mode - Viewing an opponent's deck after a match does not show the correct amount of cards in the deck

PrideSP

After you finish the match, sometimes you have the ability to look at your opponent's deck. Ever since this new patch, it doesn't tell you the amount of cards he/she has in the deck, it tells you how much they have total in their collection. For example, I saw their Sycamore, it says 3/3. 3 for trade and 3 for keep. But you can't have 6 in total, and I saw an ultra ball with like 8/7, and so on. Please fix this, thank you.

Cheery-Dog

This is the same if you look at your own deck in the select deck area or deck manager.

harshu

Both the Deck view from VS mode and Deck manager have been critically hit after this update. Searching and showing isn't proper.

I hope they fix it back like it was before the update :)

seminc

Both the Deck view from VS mode and Deck manager have been critically hit...

[...]

Critical hit!

It's super effective!

harshu

Critical hit!

It's super effective!

OHKOd :( *PTCGO client is blacked out, TPCi hurry to the Pokemon Center*

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your reports!