About shop

nhapka

I just opened the shop and there were booster packs as well as theme deck my question are down below

My first question is can we buy theme decks through booster credits.

My second question i have not yet redeemed a booster code my how many booster credit does first booster code give and what about normal

I just opened the shop and there were booster packs as well as theme deck my question are down below

My first question is can we buy theme decks through booster credits.

My second question i have not yet redeemed a booster code my how many booster credit does first booster code give and what about normal

i was also wondering the same

Will there be a way to buy booster packs with the tokens we recieve after every ranked match?

Im to broke to buy a booser pack to get the code.

Will there be a way to buy booster packs with the tokens we recieve after every ranked match?

There have been rumours about this. I hope so.

I think tokens will be for only avatars

and

Gem`s are for Boosterpacks (5cards) i am thinking

Greetings!

To answer the original questions, booster credits cannot buy theme decks, and your first booster pack won't give you anything besides your first booster pack. We had the promotion for extra cards in closed beta just to ensure players had enough cards to build a deck with. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. "Giving up makes it permanent."

And you can also get new avatar items by reedeming sampling pack codes (includes 3 cars per pack).

Just look at my new hat! (i got the sampling pack from a pokemon magazine. I dont know if its possible to by them anywhere...?

And you can also get new avatar items by reedeming sampling pack codes (includes 3 cars per pack).

Just look at my new hat! (i got the sampling pack from a pokemon magazine. I dont know if its possible to by them anywhere...?

Look at me i am pretty my Avatar.

Look at me i am pretty my Avatar.

how do you get the sampling packs for new merchandise?

I dont know any other ways to get them then in magazines. Ive actually never seen them for sale anywhere..However its possible to buy more magazines to get more codes , but the prizes are similar to booster packs....

Greetings!

To answer the original questions, booster credits cannot buy theme decks, and your first booster pack won't give you anything besides your first booster pack. We had the promotion for extra cards in closed beta just to ensure players had enough cards to build a deck with. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. "Giving up makes it permanent."

Hello thanks for fast reply i am saying is this game fair for poor people who cant buy booster packs or codes i cant buy any packs cuz where i live pokemon cards are banned nor i have a paypal or credit card is there any way to get free cards

Archived