Why was a good feature of notifications removed?

Mefftu

We had for I think the last two or three updates the notification visible if a trade was accepted and that way we were able to look what it was.

Now it is back to old thing - apparently here something new which was very good was removed for no reason and I think it wasn't said in the update progress about log changes with the update screen.

To know what trade was accepted one has to log out and log-in now to get the notification to read.

A word why it was removed would be at first helpful maybe to understand the reason why this really great and helpful feature was removed with yesterdays newest version 2.35 now live.

I haven't been in game to see if this is true myself, but if it is that is definitely a downgrade :( It also takes ages for trade histories to load when you have been making 30+ a day for years. Seeing what trade was accepted is not something we should have to work for. Hopefully it is just a glitch..

Since it was not mentioned in the patch notes I'm gonna assume this is a bug. If this is not a bug, please return it to how it was before xd

Actually I received Posting expired 2 times after I logged in after the update. I don't know about trade accepted !

But Notification of --> Mystery Bo "Products Opened" & Posting expired do appear. I have seen them myself and I am 100% sure !

If this helps in any way, Have a nice day :)

Oh well,

now all comes clear. To a strange coincidence the notification once out of nowhere popped up and then no coincidence was more there after the solution was found.

It works now that after an accepted offer the notification which one it was comes in the game if you change into the 'collection' part of the game - then you will find the new message about the actual accepted trade.

I have to say it is at the very least better than completely logging out and in again - but it is still not needed and not as easy and simple as before the update.

Archived