games crashes

fishermanmurr

since i did the update today the game will crash before the login screen. i do not know how to fix this. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that did not work.

Same here, game crashes at 90% when loading data from server. It worked a fex hours before, even with the new patch.  I'm using windows 8.

I had the same problem, the game crash all the time

i had uninstaled and installed the game, but it is the same that before that

same problem, when I finish the update is crash and he repeated the update again .(It looked like he did not know that I have update the game).

i have windows 10

Same here, game crashes at 90% when loading data from server. It worked a fex hours before, even with the new patch.  I'm using windows 8.

There are a lot of different crash bugs going around recently, but for your specific case there is a known solution that has worked at least for me and one more user (I'm also on windows 8 and had the crash at 90%).

Surprisingly enough, this bug can be solved by simply re-installing the game (which usually never solves anything xd).

Reinstalling can be a bit tricky since there seems to be this weird User Profile or whatever bug. If you do get that error, you can usually re-install by downloading the installer again, and then going to your control panel and going to the list of programs. There, if you right click the PTCGO icon and click "change" instead of "uninstall", it will (probably) not give you the aforementioned error.

Youve told us that like 10 times.

,,uninstall then reinstall the game,,

But it still wont work!

Im using ACER but still its like Windows.

So please some one help.

and can some one please tell me how can i ***** video of whats happening here so that PTCGO can get a better look on whats going on.

Or maybe some one who has the 90% crash on there Windows can do it instead.

So that the PTCGO can fix this or tell us how to fix it.

Please help.

I really want to get back to PTCGO.

I downloaded the PTCGO to my Dads computer and it worked smoothly.

But i cant Understand why wont it work on my anymore.

Ive already tried everything i know and have don everything that you guys have told me.

And it still wont work.

Any other advice? Please?

Archived