[CARD] Skyarrow Bridge (Next Destinies #91) - The effect of this card is not applied to all eligible Pokémon

fitzy72

Active: Rayquaza EX DRX with 1 energy attached and nothing else on the field that manipulates retreat cost. 

Stadium in Play: Skyarrow bridges.

As Rayquaza EX is a basic pokemon it should be able to retreat for free because it's one retreat cost should be made 0 by Skyarrow bridge. What happens: enery is discarded.

Had the same happen with my genesect decks, none of my pokemon (all basic) couldnt retreat other than for discarding energy but I play genesect, virizion, smeargle, and celebi, all one retreat pokemon so it should have been free retreat

skyarrow bridge doesnt work anymore . i've played it in a tournament and lost cuz it didnt give me 1 less retreat for my basic ex's . please fix the bug . 

2 tournaments now :/ PLEASE DO SOMETHING ...

Hey there!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived