Favourite Shiftry Moment!

Littledarkfury

so while the game is down and for maintenance and we are all mourning for the loss of shiftry why dont we take the time to reminisce on the good times with it, mine is when i had escape rope seeker and escape rope'd a baltoy and seekered it and got a head son my opponents active pokemon since he was also telling me to concede and saying gg :P 

so while the game is down and for maintenance and we are all mourning for the loss of shiftry why dont we take the time to reminisce on the good times with it, mine is when i had escape rope seeker and escape rope'd a baltoy and seekered it and got a head son my opponents active pokemon since he was also telling me to concede and saying gg :P

Mine was when the opponent had only 1 Baltoy in hand, and I was evolving Shiftry to run through my hand and he was telling it won't work on Baltoy. Hence, I should concede --> I Scoop uped --> Mewtwo + DCE = GG :)

Another moment was when my opponent have full bench set up turn 1 and I had got 6 Shiftry heads and I won the match lol :P

Another moment was when my opponent have full bench set up turn 1 and I had got 6 Shiftry heads and I won the match lol :P

I did this yesterday.  In a mirror match.

And to add my worst moment: flipping 13 tails out of 14 coin flips in a single match.

IMO there all great memories!! ^________^

But my favorite would be when im NOT EVEN USING A SHIFTRY DECK, but the energy's look like i am and my opponents concede before the coin even flips LOLOLOL!

R.I.P Shiftry-You are the GREATEST ALIVE!

IMO there all great memories!! ^________^

But my favorite would be when im NOT EVEN USING A SHIFTRY DECK, but the energy's look like i am and my opponents concede before the coin even flips LOLOLOL!

R.I.P Shiftry-You are the GREATEST ALIVE!

:') and :'( 

Mine was when someone would ask if I was on the "Gents List". I would always ask, "do you concede to non-shiftry players when you lose the coin flip?" They would ALWAYS say they did not.

I would remind them that perhaps non-shiftry players deserved that courtesy more than we do, I mean we were "ruining" the format, (or at least that's what they thought), very few agreed , and so with that the Gents List proved to be anything but gentlemanly and really nothing more than a  hypocritical farce.

Shiftry Donk was an easy win, sometimes very quick, but in the long run it was still a slow tedious grind, we can now get back to just playing the game and not worrying about ladders and coins.

Archived