Friend Request

Trackcoach

Any advice on the best way to request friends. I've been playing about a week & have not had any 1 request me. Are friends even needed for this game?

Also I try to visit the public auctions & most of the times there are none listed, any reason for this?

To answer your first question, You can get friend requests in 2 ways(that I know of), You can send a friend request to someone after you completed a match online with someone, the button will show "Send friend request", and the other is to add them by clicking on the person icon next ot their name, then there will be 4 buttons, click the button that has a person icon with a + Icon on it, That is the other way to send a friend request.

As for you second question, the public offers/auctions have a check  button at the top saying aplicable trades only( this is not the exact name since I cant remember it, forgive me lol) which will show trades that will apply to the items that you have tradable copies off. unchecking this box will show trades that you cannot accept. To answer why nothing shows up when you have applicablle trades checked, You might have only trade locked cards, In your collection you will see at the bottom of your cards two numbers, one in grey with a lock on it and one in blue, the numbers in blue show how many tradable copies of the card you ahve available while the numbers in teh grey area with teh lock next ot them show how many locked copies or untradable copies you ahve of that card. 

Unfortunatly you cannot unlock your locked cards, but you cna get tradable cards from playing in tournements, the chests, packs and cards that come in teh packs are all tradable

I hope that I was able to help you

Archived