Warning: Shiftry will be defunct tomorrow

seminc

What the title says. March 30th, your Shiftry NXD cards will be unplayable in the way that everyone likes to play them.

Friendly warning.

Aww rip shiftry it was fun while it lasted :P See you again shiftry :'( all the people we made hate us and all the tokens we won it was long but something old me that it wouldn't last had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture making people rage quit those were the days hard grinding were the day now ill see shiftry in a better place, first shiftry goes out its way and legacy is added and the vibe was feeling strong and whats small turned to a insane deck that insane deck turned into a bond and that bond will never be broken shiftry will never get lost sorry i had to huge see you again fan here :) 

After my shiftry deck became incomplete(and I never got around to adding diff cards in) I started playing Plasma and I must say i will be glad for shiftry and trev/wobb to be gone!

Aww rip shiftry it was fun while it lasted :P See you again shiftry :'( all the people we made hate us and all the tokens we won it was long but something old me that it wouldn't last had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture making people rage quit those were the days hard grinding were the day now ill see shiftry in a better place, first shiftry goes out its way and legacy is added and the vibe was feeling strong and whats small turned to a insane deck that insane deck turned into a bond and that bond will never be broken shiftry will never get lost sorry i had to huge see you again fan here :)

bruhhh. This almost made me cry.

Well I must say that the h8ers and salty scribs brought tears of lolls to my eyes, and that will be missed. ;(

OH teh fun days of stall amthces while the opponent chats your down about how your deck is a good for nothing free farming deck that is ruining the fun of playing his/her deck while you are just doing something completely different only waiting to hear the "your turn" sound... Good ol times(btw I am talking about me playing wobbaffet against shiftry, Good ol times indeed :D

But really shiftry will be missed, good by old friend, I hardly knew ye :(

I will never get the 2000 points card anymore (i only could got it twice, because I spent so many extra hours and just because I managed to build Shiftry, otherwise would have been absolutely impossible). A bad new to me, actually it was in the last corner of the game, having created a new format I don't think it was so much annoying anymore.

Anyway... that's done.

Is this an aboslutely ban of the card? Also Lysandre's Trump?

I will never get the 2000 points card anymore (i only could got it twice, because I spent so many extra hours and just because I managed to build Shiftry, otherwise would have been absolutely impossible). A bad new to me, actually it was in the last corner of the game, having created a new format I don't think it was so much annoying anymore.

Anyway... that's done.

Is this an aboslutely ban of the card? Also Lysandre's Trump?

Lysandre's Trump Card is permanently banned (except in Unlimited friend Battles). Shiftry is legal in Legacy, but not standard or Expanded.

RIP

yeah i think i won't have choice to use the night marsh deck now.. fast like that i think its the better for fast grinding.

Only in friend battles I believe.

Legacy is not Standard or Expanded (the formats that Shiftry is banned from), so I would not be surprised if it is legal in Legacy. Also, with no Forest of Giant Plants, there is no negative interaction (not to mention that the only Legacy legal nuzleaf is Darkness-type, further crippling the deck. (Max 4 Shiftry turn 2, turn 5, 6, 7)

Legacy is not Standard or Expanded (the formats that Shiftry is banned from), so I would not be surprised if it is legal in Legacy. Also, with no Forest of Giant Plants, there is no negative interaction (not to mention that the only Legacy legal nuzleaf is Darkness-type, further crippling the deck. (Max 4 Shiftry turn 2, turn 5, 6, 7)

I guess the reason they banned shiftry was because forest of giant plants gave one player the first turn win. So, yeah. I didn't think about that. Thanks!

Oh lol, I was referring to the deck XD The card Shiftry will be legal in Legacy(at least I am 99.9% sure lol).

Oh lol, I was referring to the deck XD The card Shiftry will be legal in Legacy(at least I am 99.9% sure lol).

xD not sure what you were referring to lol

Sorry if I missed something... but what are the cards that will be banned?

They didn't ban anything.  Shiftry NXD has been banned for over 6 months (since Forest of Giant Plants was released).

They removed the Unlimited format, the only format Shiftry NXD wasn't banned in, and replaced it with Legacy, a new format where FoGP can't be played.

Archived