Stalling players

chaser595

Today i was playing a player named [Content edited by Mod_Turtle: Naming of players when referring to a dispute is not allowed on the forums.] on my first turn i had put out a gible with strong energy and focus sash as well as a trubbish with float stone on the bench. in my hand i had a garbodor, rare candy, fighting stadium, and garchomp i couldn't ask for a better set up after i did this. he had a mewtwo ex, and  when it was [Content edited by Mod_Turtle: Naming of players when referring to a dispute is not allowed on the forums.] turn he decided to stall his turn, the timer started until it reached zero but it never switched turns but his game clock kept going. Anyways tired of dealing with players like this.

Hello chaser595,

Naming of players when referring to a dispute is not allowed on the forums. If you ever feel the need to report a player you can do so in-game by using the player report feature. You can also report players by submitting a ticket to the support team. You can find a link to the support portal in my signature. I will be closing this thread.

Archived