[GAME] Avatar - Game crashes when attempting to save avatar

HEXX_REAPER

Whenever I press save to confirm my avatar it crashes takes me to the login screen and my avatar isn't saved is this happening to anyone else and can it be fixed please.

Whenever I press save to confirm my avatar it crashes takes me to the login screen and my avatar isn't saved is this happening to anyone else and can it be fixed please.

Apparently the in-game avatar editor is really bugged. For the time being it might be easier if you edit and save your avatar from the website editor, but this definetly needs to get fixed regardless.

Apparently the in-game avatar editor is really bugged. For the time being it might be easier if you edit and save your avatar from the website editor, but this definetly needs to get fixed regardless.

For me its the other way round. I am able to save my avatar in the game easily. But when I try to do so in the website. It gives me weird reactions and never saves it :mellow:

The way to get around this for the time being is to edit your avatar on the website or to buy an avatar item on the website. close out your program and when you re-open it, you will be able to edit and save your avatar in the program.

For me its the other way round. I am able to save my avatar in the game easily. But when I try to do so in the website. It gives me weird reactions and never saves it :mellow:

I guess avatar options are just bugged in general xd

The way to get around this for the time being is to edit your avatar on the website or to buy an avatar item on the website. close out your program and when you re-open it, you will be able to edit and save your avatar in the program.

Shop doesn't open at all :P

I guess avatar options are just bugged in general xd

Hehe xD !! *we shall Beartic all this till its Fixed*

Hello Trainers!

My apologies for the delay! We believe that this was fixed with the 2.35 game update. Please let us know if you continue to experience disconnection or crashing when saving your avatar.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Archived