Answer's For Prizes

LegendofZapdos5

Hey Everyone! Zapdos! ZAAAPPDOOOSSS!!!  (His cry when you summon him)

The way this topic works is anyone can post questions and prizes for the correct answers. You can also post clues to help people out if it becomes tough to answer.

Try to keep it POKEMONY OK! ^___________________________^

Question: In Pokémon Crystal-Who uses a ZAPDOS?

CLUE: Not yourself!!!!

PRIZE: RS Pack, Flash F Pack

First Correct Answer gets the goods! Good Luck to ALL!

Great topic, great question.

I know where the Zapdos is fought but I don't know who uses it. I'll let someone else get it right though.

Hey Everyone! Zapdos! ZAAAPPDOOOSSS!!! (His cry when you summon him)

The way this topic works is anyone can post questions and prizes for the correct answers. You can also post clues to help people out if it becomes tough to answer.

Try to keep it POKEMONY OK! ^___________________________^

Question: In Pokémon Crystal-Who uses a ZAPDOS?

CLUE: Not yourself!!!!

PRIZE: RS Pack, Flash F Pack

First Correct Answer gets the goods! Good Luck to ALL!

In Pokemon Crystal, who uses a Zapdos?

Clue: not my player.

I don't know any gym leader/trainer/elite four in Crystal that uses a Zapdos, so the answer must be...

LEGENDOFZAPDOS5!!!!!!! (Playing a Crystal cartridge)

(IDK really, that was just a wild guess xD).

I don't think anyone would know the specific Trainer's name without looking it up. Do the trainers even keep the same names in this particular place?

Well I was going to let someone else get it right, since I had to look it up. But now I'm thoroughly convinced that nobody would know the answer without doing the same. So, it's...

BOARDER CRAWFORD IN THE BATTLE TOWER!
(At least in the video I saw. It might not always be with Boarder Crawford only, but it's always at Level 50 Battle Tower)

I want to re-gift those packs to someone else with my own question here, if I can think of one.

I don't think anyone would know the specific Trainer's name without looking it up. Do the trainers even keep the same names in this particular place?

Well I was going to let someone else get it right, since I had to look it up. But now I thoroughly convinced that nobody would know the answer without doing the same. So, it's...

BOARDER CRAWFORD IN THE BATTLE TOWER!

(At least in the video I saw. It might not always be with Boarder Crawford only, but it's always at Level 50 Battle Tower)

I want to re-gift those packs to someone else with my own question here, if I can think of one.

THAT IS CORRECT!!! If you want to re-gift them in your own question you may do so. CONGRATULATIONS to PKTYRANTRUM for the correct answer!

Ask away My Friend!

LOL! nice answer Seminc-but not quite on the Money!!! $$$$$

And Thanks to ALL who played!        ^___________^

What is the first set Lucario was featured in (English or Japanese)

Hint: It's not Furious Fists or Diamond & Pearl

The winner gets a Furious Fists pack.

What is the first set Lucario was featured in (English or Japanese)

Hint: It's not Furious Fists or Diamond & Pearl

The winner gets a Furious Fists pack.

Does looking up count ? Since I looked up the answer and as you know, I have no knowledge about the question and old cards !! ( I won't say the answer, in case looking up isn't allowed)

Does looking up count ? Since I looked up the answer and as you know, I have no knowledge about the question and old cards !! ( I won't say the answer, in case looking up isn't allowed)

You can give the answer if you want, IDC very much, it's just a FUF pack xD

You can give the answer if you want, IDC very much, it's just a FUF pack xD

This is what I found -->

Lucario has been featured on 29 different cards since it debuted as one of the PCG-P Promotional cards of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Lucario cards are normally Fighting-type or Metal-type Stage 1 Pokémon. In Japan, Lucario was featured in the Master Kit released in July 2005.

I hope I got right :D

Okay, re-gifting those packs:

Question:

Who is the first Pokemon ever to be created by Satoshi Tajiri?

Prize: 1 RS pack

(I will regift the Flashfire pack with a different question later if that's okay)

Question:

(I will regift the Flashfire pack with a different question later if that's okay)

Rhydon. I remember reading about this somewhere

Yes you can look up the answers if needed. The only exception is if the giver says you CANNOT look it up

Question:

Ill send the RS pack to Seminc and flashfire pack is still yours to do what you want with it. ^_____^

I cannot get over your "^____________^s". Just so adhirable! XD

TO: My Brother from another Mother!

SMILE FOR ME..... Wont you just SMILE FOR ME!

^________________________________________________________________________^

EDIT: I just saw the new ZAPDOS, Moltres, and Articuno ECLIPSE THEME T-Shirts in the online pokemon shop. (The one you spend $$$$$ to get) EVERYBODY GO BUY IT NOW AND REPRESENT THOSE GREAT LEGENDS!!!!

EDIT 2: ZAPDOS is the BEST of the 3!!!  ^__________^

Hey, I forgot about this thread...

LegendofZapdos, if it's okay, could I just get the Flashfire pack now? I'll give it away to somebody in-game. If you don't have it any more, that's not a problem.

PKTyrantrum, on 05 Apr 2016 - 07:52 AM, said: Hey, I forgot about this thread... LegendofZapdos, if it's okay, could I just get the Flashfire pack now? I'll give it away to somebody in-game. If you don't have it any more, that's not a problem.

Sorry I'm late-sure you can get it-ill friend you in-game and ill send it to you afterwards-ok Ill give you 2 because I'm soooo late on the response.

I apologize about it again Im also giving a PC and BT pack to anyone who can answer this next question- Some one on You---e has made remix songs to a lot of pokemon music-There Awsome and I downloaded a bunch of them myself-

Question is WHO MADE THESE REMIXES?

Sorry I'm late-sure you can get it-ill friend you in-game and ill send it to you afterwards-ok Ill give you 2 because I'm soooo late on the response.

I apologize about it again Im also giving a PC and BT pack to anyone who can answer this next question- Some one on You---e has made remix songs to a lot of pokemon music-There Awsome and I downloaded a bunch of them myself-

Question is WHO MADE THESE REMIXES?

Googled, looked at tube, all I found was 2 channels. But on forums its not allowed to name anyone. So what do we do ? :(

Googled, looked at tube, all I found was 2 channels. But on forums its not allowed to name anyone. So what do we do ? :(

Scream.

I hate that

The person I'm thinking of has waaay more then 2 channels-but you might have him-give his name like this-

H- A-R-S-H--U!!!

Archived