The Creator...

wwhsdjhudj

As the name indicates this thread will be about the all time awesome Pokemon, Arceus

Arceus just rejoined the TCG as a promo. So far I have not seen any decks that use this card, and I think it is somewhat decent! Found out about it when I used deckwizard to make a mythical cards deck, you know will all those FA mythicals, like arceus, reshiram, dialga, latios etc. But my deck included 5 different basic energies, and somehow managed to get all of them on arceus on turn 2 (thank you max elixer and gather light XD) It did 170 damage with FFB and then 180 on the next turn with muscle band! I think thats not bad at all!! What do you all think? And where can this monstrosity be used?? 

For those of you not knowing what I am talking about, this might help XD

Arceus- 120 HP Colorless

Gather Light: (1 Colorless)  

Move as many Energy as you like from your benched Pokemon to this Pokemon

Judgement Blast: (3 Colorless)  10+

This attack does 30 more damage for each different type of basic Energy attached to this Pokemon.

In expanded, you can use the old Ho-Oh EX to get 3 energies out of the discard pile and then use Golduck BREAK or Gathering Light to move them all onto Arceus. The scaling means you'll be doing 20 more damage than that Ho-Oh with the minimum energies required to attack.

Chickenman made a deck where he sacrificed Energy Grace Milotics to power up his Arceus. It cost him a prize each time he did so, so it's a pretty risky move. But it's pretty darn fast.

Chickenman made a deck where he sacrificed Energy Grace Milotics to power up his Arceus. It cost him a prize each time he did so, so it's a pretty risky move. But it's pretty darn *****

Life Dew + Puzzle of Time is the ticket to having Energy Grace Milotic as your acceleration.

Archived