What Does "Incomplete" Icon Mean On A Deck?

Mulsiphix

The Facts

• I have some boosters (for kids) and tin codes (for me).
  • I redeemed all on a single account and opened them.
  • I assumed only booster cards would be tradeable and that decks would be self contained.
  • I traded all cards possible away to children.
  • I now notice all of my tin code decks have a symbol on them. When I mouse over it a tooltip says "Incomplete".
  • Upon inspection all cards seem to be accounted for in the decks.

Questions

• [A] If I unlock a Gyarados deck from a Gyarados tin, can I trade the cards inside that deck to other PTCGO players?
  • If so and my decks are now actually incomplete, why do all of the cards still appear when I go to edit the deck? No cards are greyed out or have zeros where the quantity is shown.
  • [C] How do I fix this? If I can't figure out what cards are missing, how can I get them back?

I know that the tins only come with 1 tradeable copy of the featured ex card so if you traded that away, it would make the theme deck that comes with the tin incomplete.

Thank goodness it is so simple. That should be easy to fix. Yeah I unlocked everything and then went and marked all the cards tradeable *smacks forehead*. Thanks Deja_Entendu ;)

Thank goodness it is so simple. That should be easy to fix. Yeah I unlocked everything and then went and marked all the cards tradeable *smacks forehead*. Thanks Deja_Entendu ;)

No problem at all! :)

Turns out I had not marked the EX cards, but the holo energy cards instead. Everything is sorted out and right with the world again. Thanks again!

Turns out I had not marked the EX cards, but the holo energy cards instead. Everything is sorted out and right with the world again. Thanks again!

ahh that will do it too. glad you got it figured out.

Archived