Tourney Tickets from prize box

Littledarkfury

Hi, whenever i get the prize box on ptcgo i feel as if i only get tourney tickets, i rarely get coins or a pack for that matter. I feel as if the chances of getting tourney tickets is way to high and would like it lower since i have over 820 tourney tickets, not that its a bad thing to get them since players with less will benefit from it but i feel as if it wastes the prize boxes potential since 8/10 times im getting tourney tickets, i miss having a higher chance for a pack coins or even a random card you throw in there. 

~LDF 

Hi, whenever i get the prize box on ptcgo i feel as if i only get tourney tickets, i rarely get coins or a pack for that matter. I feel as if the chances of getting tourney tickets is way to high and would like it lower since i have over 820 tourney tickets, not that its a bad thing to get them since players with less will benefit from it but i feel as if it wastes the prize boxes potential since 8/10 times im getting tourney tickets, i miss having a higher chance for a pack coins or even a random card you throw in there. 

~LDF 

Hear you, I would like the amount of getting packs to be more. There was a time, when getting pack from the Winner's wheel was such an ordinary thing, it made your battle worth it :D Wish they started it again. Its way better than the current VS ladder ! Getting "Tradeable packs" and cards from ladder after winning, almost every 5 matches, those were good olden days :)

I am not suggesting to remove vs ladder, so don't take me wrong :)

But well yeah, too many tickets *Sees his count on tickets, and sees the big number*

I support this :)

I second this. I have received 97% Tournament Tickets for the last year (sample size: 200 Mystery Boxes). I remember in 2014, the odds of getting Tournament Tickets was about 50% (comparatively, Tokens were 35%, Packs were 10%, and coins/Promos were 5%*)

*all numbers in the above parentheses are rough estimates.

I would love to actually be excited to get a Mystery Box in the bonus wheel. As it is I prefer the 25 token slot, as I am more likely to get 25 Tokens on the wheel than 50-100 Tokens in a Box.

Hear you, I would like the amount of getting packs to be more. There was a time, when getting pack from the Winner's wheel was such an ordinary thing, it made your battle worth it :D Wish they started it again. Its way better than the current VS ladder ! Getting "Tradeable packs" and cards from ladder after winning, almost every 5 matches, those were good olden days :)

I am not suggesting to remove vs ladder, so don't take me wrong :)

But well yeah, too many tickets *Sees his count on tickets, and sees the big number*

I support this :)

Thanks harshu :) glad you're supporting this :D

I personally like getting just tickets from the box since I almost always burn through all of them.

But, I can see how this would be less than great for people who already have hundreds of tickets accumulated and keep getting nothing but tickets from the box. So this idea has my support as well.

I personally like getting just tickets from the box since I almost always burn through all of them.

But, I can see how this would be less than great for people who already have hundreds of tickets accumulated and keep getting nothing but tickets from the box. So this idea has my support as well.

i just feel as if you get way to many tickets from the prize box 

i just feel as if you get way to many tickets from the prize box 

We do xd It's just that I compusively burn through them all almost as soon as I get them. I like getting flooded with tickets for that reason, but I know that I'm not a representative case. It would seem to me that most people just end up getting way more tickets than what they can really use.

We do xd It's just that I compusively burn through them all almost as soon as I get them. I like getting flooded with tickets for that reason, but I know that I'm not a representative case. It would seem to me that most people just end up getting way more tickets than what they can really use.

I dont like getting flooded with tickets tho ;/ like ill enter a tourney here and there if i need the packs but constantly getting tickets from the box makes the box disappointing and pointless  

Am I the only one who gets a decent amount of coins? XD But yes, I would MUCH rather have packs or coins or even random cards over so many tickets, like make tickets 1 in 3-5 mystery boxes or something like that, or

Am I the only one who gets a decent amount of coins? XD But yes, I would MUCH rather have packs or coins or even random cards over so many tickets, like make tickets 1 in 3-5 mystery boxes or something like that, or

i barley get coins ive been playing for 2 hours this morning and got like 5 boxes and got nothing but tickets :( 

Agreed, this is another new frustration, same with the wheel... and its even more frustrating of the limited time bundles seems to get more expensive.

I'm now at the point where I have bought the thing in the shop.. dont need another and am now sat on coins waiting for the next limited time item instead of buying boosters etc.

please reduce the NUMBER OF TICKETS, we dont even get time to play tournies grinding the ladder

Agreed, this is another new frustration, same with the wheel... and its even more frustrating of the limited time bundles seems to get more expensive.

I'm now at the point where I have bought the thing in the shop.. dont need another and am now sat on coins waiting for the next limited time item instead of buying boosters etc.

please reduce the NUMBER OF TICKETS, we dont even get time to play tournies grinding the ladder

If you speak the same with a calm tone, your voices will be heard - thats human nature. First line of post says --> Frustrating (half the players leave, he is gonna speak **** and whine about something)

Incase you reply with a positive and calm tone, ( Lets at least look what the guy is trying to convey, more support hence your work is done, and hence the aim of posting the post is complete.

Lets support the suggestion by being calm and positive.

I hope you understand :)

its hard to be calm and positive atm.. with all these issues, just frustration, there are so many minor things they could change that could increase enjoyment.

one of things I play this for is collecting, tickets mean nothing to me, they just block me from collecting.

its hard to be calm and positive atm.. with all these issues, just frustration, there are so many minor things they could change that could increase enjoyment.

one of things I play this for is collecting, tickets mean nothing to me, they just block me from collecting.

I dont hate the tickets im just getting sick of getting nothing tickets from the box :P 

i got 50 coins :D from last box..

its not even one chance... I have had ,2 3 or 4 tickets from boxes.

Well last one i opened was 2 tickets :( 

Archived