Problem Deck

Eikichi38

Hi I have a problem, I wanted to create a deck Psy / steel and a strange message is displayed during backup of the deck, to thee I auccun illegal software and I do not card modiffier I Oo not comprent this message is a bug? or exchange it sircule illegal card?

This modified Deck is invalid because it contains illegal modified cards.

Help pls :(

Hi I have a problem, I wanted to create a deck Psy / steel and a strange message is displayed during backup of the deck, to thee I auccun illegal software and I do not card modiffier I Oo not comprent this message is a bug? or exchange it sircule illegal card?

Help pls :(

You probably have cards in your deck list that are not owned in your Collection. The game will warn you if your deck list contains unowned cards with the warning you have mentioned. Edit your deck, and look for any cards that are greyed out, those cards are not currently owned in your Collection. Remove those cards, and replace them with cards you do own, and the message should go away when you save your deck.

Watch my post get ninja'd

EDIT** Never mind xD

Good luck,

seminc

You probably have cards in your deck list that are not owned in your Collection. The game will warn you if your deck list contains unowned cards with the warning you have mentioned. Edit your deck, and look for any cards that are greyed out, those cards are not currently owned in your Collection. Remove those cards, and replace them with cards you do own, and the message should go away when you save your deck.

EDIT** Never mind xD

Good luck,

seminc

Even ninjas need to rest from time to time xd

On topic: There's actually something kinda fishy with that message. If the quote op put is exact, it says something about modified cards. I have utterly no idea what in the world that's supposed to mean, but it might actually be something other than cards he doesn't own.

Idk, maybe I'm reading too much into this. The word "modified" is what really strikes me as odd, since I'm not sure what exactly would count as a "modified" card.

Even ninjas need to rest from time to time xd

On topic: There's actually something kinda fishy with that message. If the quote op put is exact, it says something about modified cards. I have utterly no idea what in the world that's supposed to mean, but it might actually be something other than cards he doesn't own.

Idk, maybe I'm reading too much into this. The word "modified" is what really strikes me as odd, since I'm not sure what exactly would count as a "modified" *****

** guess is that it is a non-english language client. The format was referred to as Modified before Expanded was a thing, and once Expanded was created they changed the name to Standard.

It could be that other clients have the queues listed as

*Modified

*Expanded

*Unlimited

*Theme

I could be wrong though, cuz I'm only human (no matter how many coffee I haz dranked).

** guess is that it is a non-english language client. The format was referred to as Modified before Expanded was a thing, and once Expanded was created they changed the name to Standard.

It could be that other clients have the queues listed as

*Modified

*Expanded

*Unlimited

*Theme

I could be wrong though, cuz I'm only human (no matter how many coffee I haz dranked).

Ah, I see. Yeah that would make more sense than what I was thinking of.

EDIT** Never mind xD

Good luck,

seminc

to you I is none that is grayed.

Edit: ah if I had a gray card is not see too it is for her it is a dual power card sorry

to you I is none that is grayed.

Do you have any of these cards --> Lysandre's trump card, First ticket, or Shiftry - (Giant fan ability) ??

If that is , so these cards are not allowed in standard or expanded (I guess modified is expanded ) version. And only available in the unlimited version.

I hope this helps you, or works out some how :)

Edit - Found out the error ! The error in english is -->

Your Deck is not a valid Standard deck because it contains cards that are illegal in Standard

Another thing, you might be using some cards that are not allowed in standard/expanded version and so you need to remove them add others. Not all cards are playable in all formats. This error must have come, because you might have chose the option of "Standard Format" or "Expanded format" while clicking on create a new deck in deck manager. To identify which cards are not legal, you need to edit your deck, and click on Deck icon with wrench on it. IT will show you a Red circle (cancel/invalid) sign on those cards that are not allowed to use in that respective format. Which means, you need to remove them and replace with valid cards of that respective format. You can see those cards, by clicking on filter and select the check box for standard or expanded deck. This option will only show you the cards that are valid for standard or expanded formats respectively.

Another note, all standard cards are playable in expanded format, so they will still appear in the expanded format, when clicked through the filter.

Hope this helps out :)

Archived