My Tcg Bug

leakim

Hello everyone, my name is Leakim and I have a prob.
I have, maybe a bug in my Tcg. I can connect to but when I go to shop, battle versus mode
or just check my card. They said in rectangle screen. Your Pokemon Tcg exe have stop to connect. I Try to reset my computer, instal the game (3 time) and I do a scan I don't have problem with my Web connection and for the final I can't do anything else if it's not connect and take my login prize. Pls help me I want to play so much.

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Hello, Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support. The best way to resolve the majority of TCGO issues is to fully uninstall the game and then reinstall using the guidelines below. If you are experiencing issues with the iPad version of TCGO, please find resolutions below.

PC Uninstall

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users[your user name]\AppData.
  3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pok_mon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4. Empty your Recycle Bin.

Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. Try using a different web browser to download the file again (we recommend Firefox or Google Chrome).

After reinstalling TCGO, if you are still experiencing issues, please view the tips below for further information.

Mac Uninstall

Please delete your TCGO folder, along with any downloaded installation files. Try using a different web browser to download the file again.

iPad

The majority of iPad App issues are caused by either not having the minimum system requirements, or not having at least 3GB of storage available on your iPad.

We recommend that you ensure you have 3GB of storage available, and that your iPad meets the minimum system requirements. You will need an Internet connection and an iPad with Retina display (iPad mini with Retina display, iPad 3 or newer).

Troubleshooting

Remove Conflicts

-Shut down unnecessary 3rd party software.

-We do not recommend that you turn off firewall or anti-virus software; however, please note that Avast Anti-Virus Software has been known to interfere with Unity, which is the engine that TCGO is run on.

-Applications known to cause connection issues with some games include VOIP software like SKYPE, Download Accelerators, and P2P Software such as Torrent downloading utilities.

Try A Clean Boot

Use your favourite search engine to look up how to do a "Clean Boot" of your system. By doing a clean boot you will be able to determine if a specific piece of software is preventing game connection. A clean boot will temporarily turn off non-essential programs and services that start up when you boot your computer.

If the game runs and connects as normal, then there is something running that is conflicting with your connection.

Other Issues

Cannot Uninstall TCGO (Windows) USER_Profile Error

Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tc...line/download/

• Run the installer

• Find the folder in which you installed the game, named PokemonTradingCardGameOnline, and run the Refresher executable manually.

• Run the game client and log in.

Black Screen When Loading Game

If you are using a Mac computer, please try switching from Full Screen to Windowed mode. To do so, you can go to the top right corner of your screen and click the blue minimize icon.

If you are running Windows, the best way to resolve this issue in Windows is to completely uninstall TCGO, and then download the game again (try using a different browser this time), and install the game to a brand new directory.

Can’t Install TCGO

This is typically a permissions issue.

Please go to the folder that the PokemonInstaller.msi file is in. Right click on the folder, then go to Properties, then Security. Ensure that user "SYSTEM" has all permissions checked. Then go to the file itself, right click on it, go to Properties and then Security; ensure that all permissions are checked there as well.

Cards Not Loading / Placeholder Graphics

Sometimes waiting a few moments can give the cards enough time to load. Alternatively, you can switch the collection view to tiled and then back to your preferred view; this will often force the card(s) to load fully.

Some other things that may help include improving your game performance by following the tips below:

Improve Game Performance / Tips

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the*************'s website.

• Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.

• Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.

• Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.

• Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.

• Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

• Check the time and date on your computer, ensure that they are set correctly.

• Install the latest updates for your OS and run the TCGO Refresher, which can be found in your Pokémon TCGO folder.

• Try 'Run as Administrator' with Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.exe, right click on the file to select the option.

.exe has stopped working..

Locate the file Pokémon Trading Card Online.exe. You should be able to find it by searching for "Pokemon" by hitting the Start Button and then typing in the search box.

Once you have located the file, right click on the .exe and go to "Properties" then select the "Compatibility" tab. Check "Run this program in compatibility mode for"windows xp (service pack 3)".

Next, under "Privilege Level" check "Run this program as administrator".

.dll Error

It sounds like another program could be in conflict with TCGO. We recommend that you close all unnecessary background programs prior before loading TCGO.

We also recommend that you try running the game from the Refresher.exe file. This file can be found in your Pokemon Trading Card Game Online folder. To locate the folder, click the Start button for Windows, and in the text box type in Pokemon. You should be able to locate the folder this way.

If that does not help, we recommend that you try the following:

1. Delete all previously downloaded copies of the file and empty recycle bin.
  2. Use a different web browser to download it a new copy (we recommend Firefox or Google Chrome).

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

Try and follow this, old solution may not work, but atleast give it a try.

Hope this works for you and you can start playing with us :)

Archived