[GAME] Trading - Tradeable packs remain locked after trade expiration

天の原月光

I found my several Generations,  Breakpoint and Roaring skies packs remain locked, even if all the public trades were expired after the maintenance. I'm sure they are tradeable.  :unsure:

Any help would be appreciated.

Someone here experienced a similar bug a few days ago. Here's the link: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/39620-game-trading-my-packs-remain-trade-locked-after-private-trade-expires/

I'm not sure if it's the same issue or just a similar one, but it sounds similar enough to me.

We're not sure what caused the bug since it seems to have solved itself. Since in the other case logging in the next day seems to have unlocked the packs, I would recomend you to attempt the same. If logging in tomorrow does not unlock the packs, you should probably send a support ticket explaining the situation. This last bit is just my guess, so don't take this as factual, but it might be possible for the support team to manually unlock your packs if the issue does not resolve itself like it happened the last time.

Hello Trainer!

I'm glad to hear that this has been resolved. :) I'll go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if this occurs again or if you have another issue to report.

Thanks for your report!

Archived