Bajoon

[GAME] Tournaments - XY Theme Decks cannot be selected in Tournaments

Bajoon

Hi there,

I have started playing before you could get the XY theme decks in the trainer challenge and completed the challange before. I have the decks anyway when i am in the challenge, however, I can´t choose them in theme deck tournaments which is wierd, unfair, because they are in my collection and it appears everyone else can.

Is there something i can do about that?

Ragards,

Bajoon

seminc

Hi there,

I have started playing before you could get the XY theme decks in the trainer challenge and completed the challange before. I have the decks anyway when i am in the challenge, however, I can´t choose them in theme deck tournaments which is wierd, unfair, because they are in my collection and it appears everyone else can.

Is there something i can do about that?

Ragards,

Bajoon

Did you unlock them fully in the Trainer Challenge? You have to beat 7 different Trainers with each deck to be able to play them in PvP and Tournaments.

Mod_Poplar

Hi Bajoon!

You may need to fully unlock the decks in Trainer Challenge. When you select them in Trainer Challenge, there should be some information regarding how many times you need to play with those decks (against different Trainers) to unlock them.

I hope this helps! :) Let us know if that isn't the issue.