hello, i am taking it allot of ppl been wanting to make a mewtwo deck for expanded

Xensor

so lately theres been a rumor that my mewtwo deck in expanded has became known to be powerful. way to powerful.

i been getting people asking me about how i can make a mewtwo deck for expanded. or what can i do to make it stronger and such.

so here is where i got my ideas to make a good deck with mewtwo. please understand tho, my deck may have cards you do not so it may not be as good but it can be close to it.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/38342-psychic-deck/?hl=xensor&do=findComment&comment=445372

this deck has pretty much the basic build to it. i have few built on this. but be warned its mostly exs so if your expecting good cover or support don't be expecting to much. as the tankers has been removed. and you just have to learn to beat the poke with either what you got or hope you can beat em.

i have mastered mewtwo but you all can learn a thing about him is he is weak against all psychics. not all psychics is weak against psychics. (gengar, trevenenants, etc). but you can still do good amount of damage once mega evolved. Please, I repeat, PLEASE Do not put more then the max of 2 dce and 2 basics on your mewtwo if you are using: lt, nxd or mega y. they take into count of energies on both pokemon. that is a total of 8 energies. its a ohko for the ones who take less energies if its a mega. if its not it be either a ohko or a 2hko.

i do not make my decks to be ohko. tho it happens but i try not to.

and if anyone wants to help make it better or give some good advice please help em out. I am not gonna write a 5 page guide on how to use mewtwos.

I know gonzo can help with mega mewtwo blue tho. the vanishing strike so ask him about that version.

LMAO

i log on i got like 15 notifications and 15 tabs open

i am like what is this. 15 friends requests and 15 wanting to know if i can help em make a mewtwo deck. i am like why is everyone so big about this deck. is it cause i found a way to make it a 2 turn game changer or something.

i log on i got like 15 notifications and 15 tabs open

i am like what is this. 15 friends requests and 15 wanting to know if i can help em make a mewtwo deck. i am like why is everyone so big about this deck. is it cause i found a way to make it a 2 turn game changer or something.

Man you are the world champion :) Xensor is declared as 2016 World championship victor. All hail ! :mellow:

Man you are the world champion :) Xensor is declared as 2016 World championship victor. All hail ! :mellow:

its annoying really. i play one match then i get a new person messaging me.

This man as famous as Justin Bieber

I honestly thought the title of the post was sarcastic, but apparently he was serious... I'm more than a little bit scared.

you have been watching yugioh abridged havent you xD

I have never watched Yugioh in my life. I couldn't tell you the first thing about it.

I have never watched Yugioh in my life. I couldn't tell you the first thing about it.

Ah ok must watch it its really good xD Cause they call it a childrens card game too XD

I'm pretty sure bumping is against the rules here. You have to post an actual message with new content, not just bump.

Bumping is a good way of getting your thread locked. Just some friendly advice.

I'm pretty sure bumping is against the rules here. You have to post an actual message with new content, not just bump.

At least this thread suddenly gained an informative value :D

Very xeducational.

C'mon.  I want to learn the game breaking mechanic that allows him to evolve and start attacking on his second turn.  Just limit your xarcasm.

i only made this thread so ppl would stop bugging me about it ingame.

p.s: i didnt even know bumping was against the rules. i wasn't really trying to. some dude wanted to know what thread it was.

i only made this thread so ppl would stop bugging me about it ingame.

p.s: i didnt even know bumping was against the rules. i wasn't really trying to. some dude wanted to know what thread it was.

You could have given him the link then bumping the thread !Much easier !

On top, you should read the rules before posting in forums :( Not a good habit to post without knowing the rules of the forums.

Nonetheless, have a nice day :)

You could have given him the link then bumping the thread !Much easier !

On top, you should read the rules before posting in forums :( Not a good habit to post without knowing the rules of the forums.

Nonetheless, have a nice day :)

i didnt know you could copy links in game. i have read but not all due to not having much time due to work.

right now it wouldnt matter anyway. this deck is pointless due to the rng. if your using shaymins. your chances of not pulling them is like finding gold on the streets.

Archived