Request for April store additions:

RogueSpecter

Since April is the month for Mythical Jirachi release, I was wondering/hoping, if we could get Jirachi-XY67 back into the shop for the first week of April! Alot of people missed this single promo booster, and to be honest, it's one of the more competitive Promo's that has been released in in a while. 

At any-rate, I know I have been making threads on this for a while, but would love to see my wish come true! And after all, isn't Jirachi month about wishes ;)

So, show some support on the comment below if you wanna see this back in the shop during release of the Jirachi Mythical Collection. Thx for reading. 

Since April is the month for Mythical Jirachi release, I was wondering/hoping, if we could get Jirachi-XY67 back into the shop for the first week of April! Alot of people missed this single promo booster, and to be honest, it's one of the more competitive Promo's that has been released in in a while. 

At any-rate, I know I have been make threads on this for a while, but would love to see my wish come true! And after all, isn't Jirachi month about wishes ;)

So, show some support on the comment below if you wanna see this back in the shop during release of the Jirachi Mythical Collection. Thx for reading. 

This has 1000% of my support xd I would really rather not have to sell an organ in order to get a promo Jirachi.

I know the staff has stated in multiple occasions that the secondary market isn't their business, and you guys know that I side with their decisions most of the time, but they can't turn a blind eye to the fact that one of the game's most valuable cards gameplay-wise is almost completely unnatainable by the common player. I feel the only reason we don't see Jirachi more often in games is because how few can actually afford one.

I know as well that Jirachi promo has also been in the token store twice, so placing it there thrice would be a first for promo cards. But again, Jirachi is an exception, and I believe that it should return to the store on at least a semi-regular basis.

This has been discussed a few times already, and while I don't feel like Jirachi is op or broken by any means, it has the potential to be a massive gamechanger on practically any deck you throw it in, specially with how common special energies are in the current metagame.

I bought a locked playset when It first came into shop, but I want to see it in shop again for the newer players who are not able to grind tradable packs as easily.

You have my support for this.

For all us rich folk I say No to having it back! XD jk, I think it would be nice to have it back in the shop, so people don't have to pay an arm and a leg to get one lol and since I stay away from gem stuff for the most part, I see no reason for it to NOT be brought back, and seminc...I have 5 locked copies. :cool:

So yes, I support this as well!

I could definitely use another copy since I only have have one. I would probably buy 3 more bundles just to have a play set but I highly doubt I would ever run more than 2 in any of my decks anyway.

Also, the Celebi XY promo. It's potentially competitively viable in the future if not right now and there is no way for players to obtain it right now other than through gems or insanely expensive trades.

Although I already have 4 and the most any deck needs is one, I would support the idea of this promo coming back every once and a while. It is the promo card that has had the most use in the meta game outside of the infamous Tropical Beach (a card I would NEVER want to see in the shop for a plethora of reasons).

I wouldn't want it to come back all the time, but it would give newer players a chance to grab an extremely useful card and give players who already have it a week where they can restock their tokens since the bundles for the last two weeks have really eaten up all my tokens. Another idea wold be to make it a possible mystery box prize at some point so that there can be more tradeable Jirachi out there and lower the price to a more reasonable level.

Also, the Celebi XY promo. It's potentially competitively viable in the future if not right now

Outside of unlimited play (a format that will soon be going away for good reason) I have never seen any deck use the promo Celebi. Is there something about any upcoming packs that make it more useful?

Although I already have 4 and the most any deck needs is one, I would support the idea of this promo coming back every once and a while. It is the promo card that has had the most use in the meta game outside of the infamous Tropical Beach (a card I would NEVER want to see in the shop for a plethora of reasons).

I wouldn't want it to come back all the time, but it would give newer players a chance to grab an extremely useful card and give players who already have it a week where they can restock their tokens since the bundles for the last two weeks have really eaten up all my tokens. Another idea wold be to make it a possible mystery box prize at some point so that there can be more tradeable Jirachi out there and lower the price to a more reasonable level.

Outside of unlimited play (a format that will soon be going away for good reason) I have never seen any deck use the promo Celebi. Is there something about any upcoming packs that make it more useful?

It's useful on RaticateBREAK/Ariados decks to finish off an opponent who survived Super Fang. Other than that, I don't know.

I have been hunting for a Jirachi Promo as well. Some decks can't get proper playtesting because of this which is kind of sad. Jirachi is a very crucial piece for decks that are vulnerable to seismitoad and giratina. This is the most obvious use, but any deck that run dce such as ray, night march, vespi and so forth makes this card a hugh deal. As a player who wants to train, I would like to train both WITH it and AGAINST it. So even if I magically get my hands on this rare piece of card, I won't get proper testing against OTHER decks that normally would run 1 copy of jirachi.

The availability of important cards like this hurts PTCGO for testing purposes, at least for me who go to other resources to practice now instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting to see what they add today! Hopefully, we will get a 3 pack blister and a single Jirachi Promo blis. 

Well, let's see if they listened to the feedback.

Trying to stay optimistic from now on in the forums... 

I promised myself no more negative feedback. :) 

At anyrate, would be nice if they did, if not, oh well. At least we will get something. 

Okay, so it wasn't jirachi, but this is a better deal imo, getting Milotic sleeve and box is way cool. Better than paying 50+ in packs! :)

Okay, so it wasn't jirachi, but this is a better deal imo, getting Milotic sleeve and box is way cool. Better than paying 50+ in packs! :)

Exactly. I got the bundle last time, but the Triumphant bundle broke me tbh so I'm glad that I can save coins for a week. I'm sure everyone who didn't get the Milotic set is happy (and everyone who traded 50+ packs for it isn't).

Exactly. I got the bundle last time, but the Triumphant bundle broke me tbh so I'm glad that I can save coins for a week. I'm sure everyone who didn't get the Milotic set is happy (and everyone who traded 50+ packs for it isn't).

I was about to trade for it too lol. Thankfully I waited! :) At any-rate.... Still hope they get Jirachi Promo in before the end of the month. Would be nice, but will be patient if they don't. 

Just counting down the days now, waiting to see Jirachi again... . Please, for the love of MissingNo.  bring back Jirachi before April is through.... I literally am just counting days till every Wednesday to just hope for the chance! Tired of the wait already. LOL :)

Really hope it comes tbh, I only am waiting for this card and nothing more... I almost bought it yesterday, but decided to wait and see if they are going to add it. Cause nothing would be more disappointing than buying it this week just to see it next week on the store for practically nothing.

In 5 days, it will be 1 month since my OP, would be cool to see this next Wednesday, or at least have some conformation as to it's return so I can (and i'm sure many others) can stop obsessing with trying to get one! Hey, it would even be nice to hear "We are not going to add it anytime soon!" So people can go buy one for the ridiculous amounts on PUB. 

I mean, would be sweet not having to waste a lot of resources just to get 1 card that has a tiny impact (albeit a nice one though.) I would rather waste these packs and other various trades trying to finish off the overpriced Jolteons that I need for my RQ Deck. 

Lets be honest:

40% of the states decks out of 4 weeks used this card as a competitive staple. Not having it in the shop more frequent, well.... That's just downright depressing for some :(

I mean, would be sweet not having to waste a lot of resources just to get 1 card that has a tiny impact (albeit a nice one though.) I would rather waste these packs and other various trades trying to finish off the overpriced Jolteons that I need for my RQ Deck. 

Lets be honest:

40% of the states decks out of 4 weeks used this card as a competitive staple. Not having it in the shop more frequent, well.... That's just downright depressing for some :(

Agreed. Even though Jirachi is down to 35-40 RS, that's way too much to risk for a card that could drop to 10 RS the day after tomorrow.

I guess we'll see on Wednesday :P

Fingers crossed,

seminc

Agreed. Even though Jirachi is down to 35-40 RS, that's way too much to risk for a card that could drop to 10 RS the day after tomorrow.

I guess we'll see on Wednesday :P

Fingers crossed,

seminc

Between the Jolteons, and the garGen Primes, (still can't type the evolution of Haunter -_-)  Most of my trades are already set! So yeah, fingers crossed that that we get a bit of relief again at least with Jirachi :)

I really hope the Espeon Prime box is next. Jirachi should wait until after the Fates Collide blisters weeks are done. Jirachi has been done at least 2 times already. We've waited months for the box with the Daybreak Theme Deck to finally be available.

Plus 3 weeks in a row of repeat shop items is too much. :mellow:   It doesn't help that three of the Fates Collide blisters are going to be atrocious, wasting 4 weeks of our time.

I really hope the Espeon Prime box is next. Jirachi should wait until after the Fates Collide blisters weeks are done. Jirachi has been done at least 2 times already. We've waited months for the box with the Daybreak Theme Deck to finally be available.

Plus 3 weeks in a row of repeat shop items is too much. :mellow:   It doesn't help that three of the Fates Collide blisters are going to be atrocious, wasting 4 weeks of our time.

Have to disagree with you there. The Espeon (and Yanmega Prime) bundles would be fun to have, but honestly if you really want to play it that bad you can find the codes for the box online (or just buy the box IRL for the same price xD).

Jirachi is currently a meta staple so I feel (even though I already own a locked playset) that it should be added to the shop from time to time until 1) the gem market crashes, or 2) it drops below 20 packs per copy.

Also, the expansion related blisters usually come over the course of 2-3 weeks (both 3-pack and checklane blisters on an unidentified schedule. I don't mind that too much, it gives me time to hit the token cap again.

So, this is the last week in April... Lets see if today is the day, or another month of disappointment.... 

2 Months prior to this post I begged for XY67 to be put in the shop more frequently.... 

Now we are on the last week of Jirachi Month, and I give up. 

Such a disappointment. 

See ya PTCGO! Won't be playing here anymore. 

At least in real life, I could just drive to the store and buy my Jirachi for $4 in a blister pack and be done with it! Here though..... They call it "Health Meta Decisions!" LOL what a joke..... 

Archived