Does maintenance always take the advertised time?

konseptzzz

Uhm, I don't know, I would say they can't tell EXACTLY how good things are going during maintenance beforehand, so the time may alternate. I have another question regarding the maintenance. Why is it that on my dashboard it suddenly says I have 0% of the achievements when it used to be about 30% ? Is it due to the maintenance and has somebody other than me noticed that too?

Oooooooohhhhhhh, so that's why.....-_-' *hand meets forehead

Didn't thought about it either, where I live it's already 6 pm.

@AetherEch0s: Okay, thanks for the information. Well, thats a beta phase for ya.

If I recall correctly, the maintenance preempting the Open Beta was extended by about 7-9 hours from it's advertised finish time. So this might take a while.

I live in UK been work all day dieing to play then come home to maintinance got my world clock up and realised its midnight when its over. Gutted

I live in UK been work all day dieing to play then come home to maintinance got my world clock up and realised its midnight when its over. Gutted

same same

Greetings!

We try and keep our maintenance as acurate as possible. However there may be times when we finish early, or late. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

Archived