I got scammed

AzgarthX

OMG make the trading features more understandable i just got scammed out of my bottom half of legend lugia!!!

and several other cards...I also had set up a trade binder but everyone took away my cards and i got nothing in return :(

Is there a way to get these people that are scamming banned? cause they make trade notes such as:

Junk I don't need, Take these cards, Binder etc but u end up trading them your cards for nothing in return

True that the trade system is clunky and confusing.

No, they didnt take the cards out of your binder. The binder is just reset every time you log out. Check your collection, you still have those cards.

That what's basically wrong about this trade system, it always reset the trade list and making it a hassle for some or most people to redo the trade list. That's what happened to me as well because my list also got reset.

OMG make the trading features more understandable i just got scammed out of my bottom half of legend lugia!!!

and several other cards...I also had set up a trade binder but everyone took away my cards and i got nothing in return :(

Is there a way to get these people that are scamming banned? cause they make trade notes such as:

Junk I don't need, Take these cards, Binder etc but u end up trading them your cards for nothing in return

Always take a screen shot when trading (If possible) than send it to support simple as that .

I am starting believe the players that got scammed who are the one that allowed them to get scam so they can ban that person for the person flaming them.

All you have to do next time is take a screenshot and proof that person scammed you send it to cusomter support.

I posted a scam to support.

Mine was an accident when it occured. Just to view!!! You have to be careful where you click on the screen to view the trade contents. If you click on the part of the screen where the accpet offer is. Not only will you accept it. You may not even see it until it's too late. I have a trade that was made, that did not even make sense that it happened.

I've made a few reqeust about a message prompt that appears after clicking on the button for trade. You are messaged "Are you sure you want to trade this ____ for ____!!!

Which could also also let you know that you will be gving a card away.

Archived