The most under-rated card of all time. Raticate BREAK.

DotCopple44

Pretty much the only decent deck archetype you can get with it is Raticate BREAK/Ariados, since the Stage 1 Raticate has an Ability that makes it immune to Special Conditions. However, Raticate BREAK takes at least three turns to get into play (two if you're using Wally), and the deck struggles if its Abilities are shut off (or against Grass-types that are immune to Ariados).

Just saying, it's underrated for a reason. It's fairly weak without the proper setup, and is not very competitive in general.

Technically if there's a reason people don't play it much it isn't underrated, it's rated fairly and according to it's real strength xd

Technically if there's a reason people don't play it much it isn't underrated, it's rated fairly and according to it's real strength xd

wateva. I r la-z so cant think proprly. lol.

No jk, I get your point. Too lazy to change my post tho xD

wateva. I r la-z so cant think proprly. lol.

No jk, I get your point. Too lazy to change my post tho xD

Meh, fair enough xd It gets the idea across anyways. I just like being nitpicky for no real reason xd

I played a deck based on that yesterday. Very annoying. Never saw it before though I am very new to the game.

I think it was a close game but it was uphill for me as I didn't have a grass deck and only one Lystrade (Or whatever his name is that lets you switch your opponents Pokemon) so I KOed one Ariados but he got another.

Biggest issue with is its HP of 110 since most non-EX pokemon can KO it easily but imo the good side beats the bad side for this card, i'm a huge Fan of it, it may not be a Tier 1 deck but it's so fun to use !

Archived