[GAME] Versus Mode - Cannot concede until mulligan is resolved

Tesagk

I tried to surrender a game when I got to my 7th hand with no basic pokemon in it. The deck has basic pokemon, but I decided that the game wasn't worth playing if my opponent was going to get their pick of as many free draws as they wanted.

However, instead of quitting, the game continued to shuffle my hand back in and redraw, without prompting. When I tried to concede again, it was grayed out. Disabled.

I had to force the game to close to break out.

I tried to surrender a game when I got to my 7th hand with no basic pokemon in it. The deck has basic pokemon, but I decided that the game wasn't worth playing if my opponent was going to get their pick of as many free draws as they wanted.

However, instead of quitting, the game continued to shuffle my hand back in and redraw, without prompting. When I tried to concede again, it was grayed out. Disabled.

I had to force the game to close to break out.

The concession will not come into effect until you have at least 1 Basic Pokemon in your hand.

It will keep looping your hand draw until you draw into a basic Pokemon, then the "DEFEAT" animation will show and the game will end as normal. This may be the intended function, but I am not sure.

The concession will not come into effect until you have at least 1 Basic Pokemon in your hand.

It will keep looping your hand draw until you draw into a basic Pokemon, then the "DEFEAT" animation will show and the game will end as normal. This may be the intended function, but I am not sure.

Interesting.

If it's the intended function, then I believe it's a poorly constructed function. It must have gone through 20 or so iterations before I finally just force-quit the program.

Hi Tesagk!

This is currently working as intended, but I have passed your feedback along to the Dev team for consideration. If you have any further input, we'd love to hear it over in the Game Feedback subforum! :)

As this isn't a bug, I'll close this thread. Thanks for playing!

Archived