[CARD] Espeon-EX (BREAKpoint #52, #117) - The Miraculous Shine attack causes game crash

tomtheman5

Just encountered this against a random opponent, and then recreated the scenario playing against my husband.

I suspect it has something to do with Gyarados' θDouble ancient trait, which allows it to have two tools attached. When that Pokemon is devolved, however, it loses that trait.

Both of my games included the devolution (via Miraculous Shrine) of a Pokemon with two tool cards attached.

Tried for half an hour to figure out how to attach screenshots and game logs, but couldn't do it  :(

I have them for both of the games I mentioned, if you need them (and have a way for me to post them).

Tried for half an hour to figure out how to attach screenshots and game logs, but couldn't do it  :(

I have them for both of the games I mentioned, if you need them (and have a way for me to post them).

You have to open a support ticket and attach them there. Click the link in a moderators signature to access Pokemon Support.

Hi tomtheman5!

As other Trainers have stated, you can submit that info via support ticket. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to do so. Image and text files can be attached there directly. :)

Thanks so much for your report!

Archived