VS Ladder rewards non-tradable...

brighteyes53

I understand wanting people to invest money in the game, I really do. The game wouldn't survive long without it. I also understand why Daily/Trainer Challenge rewards are locked for trade. With that being said, for newer players like myself, who don't always have the cards or boosters to trade, I feel that if I'm playing the VS ladder, and I have to play several games just for the higher rewards and only gain 10/15 points, I should at least be able to trade the items that I spent a lot of time and effort on, just to acquire.

I understand wanting people to invest money in the game, I really do. The game wouldn't survive long without it. I also understand why Daily/Trainer Challenge rewards are locked for trade. With that being said, for newer players like myself, who don't always have the cards or boosters to trade, I feel that if I'm playing the VS ladder, and I have to play several games just for the higher rewards and only gain 10/15 points, I should at least be able to trade the items that I spent a lot of time and effort on, just to acquire.

That would be simply, getting stuff for free. The idea of locking the reward is to want money as you said. Now if you were able to trade everything you get, you will just won't pay money, even if you like the game to an extent, that you would want to pay money. Even though VS ladder and daily challenges don't give tradeable stuff, but they have provided you with enough opportunities of getting tournament tickets, which give tradeable stuff. So, go for the tournaments for the tradeable stuff.

Since if they make it tradeable, that would be giving out everything for free, while other people already paid money to buy packs and codes, not fair to them !

I hope you understand, that they need money to run the game !

Also wanna point out that the rewards need to be locked so that you can't exploit them, like if they were tradable I would probably have gotten 2-3 extra FA N from the ladder + a bunch of packs by using an alternate account(s) and then completing the ladder on each account in a few days then trading over to my main and so would a bunch of other people and so cause N to drop significantly.

Not sure if that made sense lol but I tried, and I swear if gonzo ninjaed me again...XD

Also wanna point out that the rewards need to be locked so that you can't exploit them, like if they were tradable I would probably have gotten 2-3 extra FA N from the ladder + a bunch of packs by using an alternate account(s) and then completing the ladder on each account in a few days then trading over to my main and so would a bunch of other people and so cause N to drop significantly.

Not sure if that made sense lol but I tried, and I swear if gonzo ninjaed me again...XD

Luckily for you, today I was busy writing an essay in a different post xd Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten my other job xd

Archived