2x VS Seeker

2x Skyla

2x Ultra Ball

2x Super Rod

Energy- 12

8x Steel Energy

4x Double Colorless Energy

Total Cards -60-

What do you think? I use Skarmory EX as a perfect substitute for Seismitoad EX, M Aggron to do 120 or 240 damage, using trick coin to increase the likelyhood of getting a heads from 50% to 75%.

I use Bronzong to retrieve energy for Dialga EX (a real energy sucker), and to do 150 damage.

Tool Scrapper is vital to the success of attacking once after you evolve into M Aggron, for a Pokemon can only have one tool attached to it, so Tool Scrapper allows you to discard the Spirit Link and get Trick Coin up and running.

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!

Pokemon- 14

2x Scarmory EX

3x Aggron EX

2x M Aggron EX

2x Bronzong 

3x Bronzor

2x Dialga EX

Trainers- 33

4x Trick Coin

4x M Aggron Spirit Link

4x Psychics Third Eye

2x Tierno

2x Tool Scrapper

3x Muscle Band

1x Professors Letter

2x Skyarrow Bridge

3x Lysandre 

2x VS Seeker

2x Skyla

2x Ultra Ball

2x Super Rod

Energy- 12

8x Steel Energy

4x Double Colorless Energy

Total Cards -60-

What do you think? I use Skarmory EX as a perfect substitute for Seismitoad EX, M Aggron to do 120 or 240 damage, using trick coin to increase the likelyhood of getting a heads from 50% to 75%.

I use Bronzong to retrieve energy for Dialga EX (a real energy sucker), and to do 150 damage.

Tool Scrapper is vital to the success of attacking once after you evolve into M Aggron, for a Pokemon can only have one tool attached to it, so Tool Scrapper allows you to discard the Spirit Link and get Trick Coin up and running.

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!

Skarmory as substitute to Seismitoad ? I am sorry, was unable to digest this thought.

If using trick coins !

Changes -->

-2 Skarmory EX

-1 Trick coin

-1 M Aggron Link

-1 Tool scrapper (you can recycle links with tool retriever and use to evolve another M Aggron EX )

-2 skyarrow brigde

-2 lysandre

-1 Skyla

-2 psychic's third eye

Total = 12

Additions ->

+2 Cobalion EX

+3 sycamore

+1 VS Seeker

+1 Tool retriever

+2 Heavy Ball

+2 Paint roller or +3 Reverse valley

+1 Aegislash EX (if using paint roller)

Total = 12 (with reverse valley,

A different list would be needed if you like to use victini victory star (from noble victories ) instead of trick coin.

I hope this helps :)

Thanks for the recommendation! I will look into it!

The reason I thought Skarmory EX would be a Seismitoad EX sub. I obviously misread the text for Joust, I thought it said to discard an Item card from your opponent. Duh

I see the deck is expanded but, here's my Ancient origins based standard list. (I didn't updated the deck to the recent released sets)

Poké (15)

3-3 Bronzong line

3-2 M A ggron EX (not sure if a non 3-3 was a space problem or I was in a budget xD)

2 Aegislash EX

2 Shaymin EX

Trainers (32)

3 Sycamore

2 Lysandre

4 VS seeker

3 UB

4 Trainers mail

2 Battle compressor

2 Trick coin

2 Fresh water set

1 Startling megaphone

3 Switch >  Ag gron retreat cost's 4, Aegis and Bronzongs are 3, too much and Bronzong sets up the bench so you need something to change to active when ready. 2 Switch+1 Escape rope can be considered)

1 Tool retriever

2 Spirit link

2 Mountain ring (stadium)

1 Steel shelter (stadium) > Shrine of memories can be considered for Aggron EX 2nd attack on very damaged M Aggron EX

Energy (13)

9 Metal

4 DCE

As tips, 2 Lysandre as much in any deck. Never use Tierno (but the Metagross AT deck LOL), 3 Links are enough for any deck, at the end if you give 2 prizes for each EX, the 4th link wont be used never. If you have the right cards to search for any tool (4 trainers mail, Sycamore, UB for pokémon.,,) you don't need 4 of almost nothing but those staple searching cards.

Maybe some cards from the recent sets (Ancient origins on) fits better than some of the stated above and of course if Expanded there's a million more possibilities. The use of Victini is a hard think because of the Trevenant BREAK-Wobbufet decks out there but it probably would be my choice instead of the Trick coins in expanded. At the end, if you can't use abilites your Bronzongs wont be useful neither and is a hard 4 turns set up and if you are item locked means problems with trick coins, Tool retriever /  Scrapper and links so a nightmare match anyway.

Hope you like it

Bronzong decks often include Keldeo EX and Float Stone in the expanded format.

I have always run 1 more spirit link than I thought I needed, for example a 3-2 Mega line kind of needs 3 Spirit Links, a 4-3 line I would run 4.  I like Victini because you will want Spirit Link andI have had little success reliably using Xerosic, Tool Scrapper or Tool Retrieval since you need those as well as Trick Coin in hand.  It takes up more space.  Victini is searchable by Level Ball and you probably want to run a few copies of that: it helps get Bronzong set up much faster and easier. 

Archived