8 Code Card Giveaway, including Hoopa-EX, Dialga, Arceus, Reshiram, Latios and White Kyurem!

DotCopple44

Hi guys! Today (since I don’t play the TCGO), I will be giving away 8 booster cards and one cards that includes Hoopa-EX, Dialga, Arceus, Reshiram, Latios and White Kyurem! 

How to win: Write a summary on why you love Pokemon and why you would want these cards. I will pick the top three.

1st Place:

-Hoopa-EX booster card, including Hoopa-EX, Dialga, Arceus, Reshiram, Latios and White Kyurem.

-BreakTHROUGH Booster

-Roaring Skies Booster

2nd Place-

-BreakTHROUGH Booster

-Primal Clash Booster

-Ancient Origins Booster-

3rd Place-

-Roaring Skies Booster

-BreakTHROUGH Booster

Good Luck! Competition ends Monday, 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

If you win, I will send you a Player Message with your place and the codes!

Just to be clear, this is the Hoopa-EX with 140 hp, not the one that sets up EX’s.

Many will enter, few will win. 

So I love pokémon because I watch the anime since I was a child, and kept watching over time, and I discovered that the Pokemon world was more than I knew it was there that I discovered the game the action figures, and finally the tcg, which I only play the tcgo, and the reason I want so much these cards is that I want to increasingly expand my skills in the game. Then that's it.

So I love pokémon because I watch the anime since I was a child, and kept watching over time, and I discovered that the Pokemon world was more than I knew it was there that I discovered the game the action figures, and finally the tcg, which I only play the tcgo, and the reason I want so much these cards is that I want to increasingly expand my skills in the game. Then that's it.

Nice job. I will consider it.

Will be harder for us the non English native speakers BUT I will do try... tomorrow, it's SO late in my country and non only pokémon world exists, the one that you have to work to live not to train pokes only exists too ... maybe... or maybe the Poke is the real one and the other just a little nightmare :P

I love Pokemon because my mind is being possessed, and the voices are telling me to spend lots of money on it. Actually, I started playing when I was 7 and never grew out of it. I stayed in the game because the player base is really friendly, and I fell in love with the card art.

I want the codes because I am trying to "catch em all", but I won't be disappointed if I don't win anything... The world will keep turning xD.

I've enjoyed pokemon ever since the First airing, and it's been my favorite show for a long time. It taught me a lot of live values on how to not give up and really push for what you want, and to stand up for what you believe in. I only recently got back into the TCG, and I'm trying to build up a collection so I can actually play more decks, and not have to spend a gross amount of time farming for packs...But, that's beside the point. I've always loved the fantasy of pokemon, from playing the video games, to even thinking up my own pokemon! It doesn't matter how old I get, I'll always have a place in my heart for the first anime I ever watched, and for a big part of my childhood...Pokemon!

Looks like fun :D

Lets start.

I like pokemon due to the fact that I have been watching anime series from my child hood and played Video games through PC emulators, due to the real thing not available in my country. In fact, I don't even have real tcg, still play online because I like pokemon. What more can be sad, a cartoon that has been a partner for childhood can't be left alone :D

As for the cards, I want them because, There is nothing better than free cards, the joy of getting them for free is juicy enough to make you happy :P

Thanks, hope you had fun reading mine :D

Hello!

I love ghost type pokémon because they are special, and they have unique attacks. My main decks are ghost type and my favorite is Chandelure. I would like to have Hoopa-EX because it would be easier to set my Chandelure-EX.

Thanks! :)

Well, I didn't start at the beginning like most of these people, but rather in the 4th generation with the games. I got a Diamond Pearl Special Edition DS with Diamond for my 12th birthday, and that ds has been with me through so much, constantly reminding me of the game that got me started. I tried playing through Soulsilver, and got pretty far, but eventually had to upgrade to a newer game... By the time I got my hands on Black 2, however, I was into TCGs a lot more... particularly Magic. The games just didn't satisfy anymore. 

I want these cards as it is a way for me to continue my satisfaction in the realm of Pokemon. Around here, I nly have friends who play Magic, and little else. However, being on a college-student budget, I don't really have any money to put into PTCGO or MTGO, though I want to. When I got PTCGO, I realized you couldn't get anywhere with the starters and theme decks. These cards would help push me into the more competitive side of the trading card game, and maybe save my enthusiasm. 

Well, I didn't start at the beginning like most of these people, but rather in the 4th generation with the games. I got a Diamond Pearl Special Edition DS with Diamond for my 12th birthday, and that ds has been with me through so much, constantly reminding me of the game that got me started. I tried playing through Soulsilver, and got pretty far, but eventually had to upgrade to a newer game... By the time I got my hands on Black 2, however, I was into TCGs a lot more... particularly Magic. The games just didn't satisfy anymore. 

I want these cards as it is a way for me to continue my satisfaction in the realm of Pokemon. Around here, I nly have friends who play Magic, and little else. However, being on a college-student budget, I don't really have any money to put into PTCGO or MTGO, though I want to. When I got PTCGO, I realized you couldn't get anywhere with the starters and theme decks. These cards would help push me into the more competitive side of the trading card game, and maybe save my enthusiasm. 

Great summary! I understand very much, being on a budget. I would gladly give you some cards, but we have other competitors too. But this summary is hard to beat!

Hello!

I love ghost type pokémon because they are special, and they have unique attacks. My main decks are ghost type and my favorite is Chandelure. I would like to have Hoopa-EX because it would be easier to set my Chandelure-EX.

Umm... If you read all of the instructions (not to be rude), it says it comes with the 140 hp Hoopa-EX, not the Hoopa from Ancient Origins.

But it is a common mistake. Feel free to redo your summary.

I love Pokemon because my mind is being possessed, and the voices are telling me to spend lots of money on it. Actually, I started playing when I was 7 and never grew out of it. I stayed in the game because the player base is really friendly, and I fell in love with the card art.

I want the codes because I am trying to "catch em all", but I won't be disappointed if I don't win anything... The world will keep turning xD.

Great summary! Will defiantly consider you for the prize.

I did not grow with Pokémon. Of course I knew Pikachu and others (mainly 1st gen starters and evos).

But some day I started being sick of other online games. I did played MMRPG (or something like all that letters LOL) and web based games for a while and just kept one (it will be 10 years in some months, wow) but most of the friends I've had there left the game and also the pay-to-win mode really made it harder and a little bit boring because, I can't afford to pay for virtual coins

And then an image came magically to my mind. It was a stylized horse type god called Arceus that told me I was in the need of play a TCGO. It was a thing that I wanted to try for years. I knew Magic BUT Pokémon would have to be my choose and that's the way it was, pokémon webpage was there to download the online game.

After that I tried to learn to play and it was a hard 3 months time to make my 1st competitive deck, and it was a Night March. On a total budget! No ladders, no free locked packs everywhere...). But I started knowing pokémon, I've checked the whole pokédex one by one and received happily the new ones in the last sets (Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa...)

It's an incredible and amazing world, not just a thing for kids as I used to think before. I do love Charizard, Flareon and Yveltal so much but not only that ones of course.

Also there's nearly nothing related pokémon real cards in my country (Mythical 20th anniversary boxes will start arriving April I read for the Mew one, OMG and just because they are so special stuff of the anniversary) but I really can't afford to spend 20€ on just that so I try to do everything playing online and get some codes that people shows or raffle on internet. And I did almost the impossible to get any simply code I could one after the next (including trying more that 100 combinations of lost letters on some codes, yes I know, quite crazy)

So I would love to get some of that cards because of not suffering the hurry to redeem the codes before any other one which use to be quite hard and also to get some of them in a more easy way that I'm used to, not having to decode any single one for just the possibility to get (or not) a pack.

Good luck everyone :D

Hello!

I am very sorry about the mistake. Well, I guess I am going to concede my place for the prize.

Sure. Everyone makes mistakes

Well, why I love Pokemon(TCGO since I don't really play IRL) is because of several reasons:

1) Trading, I love it and it feels really good to trade your way up from nothing to having A LOT, and it also helps me with self-control(not opening packs lol) and basic economics(I think, could be something else but I can't think of it lol).

2) The friends I have made. I have made friends from all over the world on here and it is GREAT to learn about other cultures, and through Pokemon no less XD

*) The art work is amazing, my favorites being FA DREX Rayquaza-EX and FA Battle Reporter and of course the COL energies. :*
** The game play format, I have tried MTG and Hearth Stone and they don't really click with me like Pokemon does. To me, MTG is to complicated for my lazy self and Hearth Stone isn't complicated enough(and there is no trading).

Now, why would I want these cards? Well, because I am a collector and I need/can use any card lol! :D And yes, I realize which Hoopa this is, but I would rather have the FA promos then the Hoopa-EX. XD

Really hope I got all instructions correct! >_>

Wow those are all great! Let me try now XD

Why I love Pokemon... Not a hard topic to answer XD Also try to guess a favorite color :P

I was not around for the very first generation. I was first introduced to it by my relative when I was very young and got 3 GameBoy games from him, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, and my favorite, Pokemon Silver! From that point on, I got more and more into the video games, and then the television show and finally the Card Game! A couple of years later I was hospitalized and when I came to, I had a Mudkip plush next to me (all time favorite pokemon) (which I still have to this day)! When Pokemon Emerald came here, I started playing it immediately and loved it! It was the 1st game I had that I could play with other people and enjoy :) After that, I have gotten every single pokemon game that has come out and enjoyed all of them! Moving on to the card game, I have been collecting ever since I found out about them! I even have the ridiculously old cereal box cutouts in a binder :P My favorite card that I have at the moment though is probably my Mew (Star) ((Shiny)) card :) Even just this weekend, I went out to grab some of those awesome Shiny Magikarp Promos from Target XD

Now that I have stated what Pokemon has done in my life, let me clearly explain what Pokemon is to me. Pokemon is great, I love everything about it! The thing I love most though is the diversity. Through the Video Games and Card Games, in real life, I met so many people, and actually got to make some friends who loved the game as much as me! From this Online Trading Card game, I have also met a lot of people! Some of you might know me too, but I do cherish all the friendships I make, even on this virtual game XD I am waiting for Pokemon Go to come here so I can meet even more people and have a great time! I hope that sums everything up for you XD

Why I want those cards though XD. I am not greedy, I don't really believe in this economy that the game has going with prices, I believe in grabbing the cards you want for your deck, making it, and then enjoying the time you play with others XD People take it too far on here honestly even for a game XD But I want to become the best on here XD I want to be the 1st person to hit 100% on this game :) I want my name (even though it is ridiculously hard to spell) to be mentioned on here like the lot of people who have come close. But I will be the 1st to get there, and to do that I need every card in the game!

(This was actually quite fun writing, thanks for holding this competition man :**

P.S. The color was blue XD

Archived