Emerging Powers!

Shiplet

Well yeah here's my question.

I have 4 codes from Emerging powers boosters I got today, it's currently 1:30pm (GMT Time).

I know the shop is under Maintenence because their implementing EP (Correct me if I'm wrong)

How long until I can redeem the codes? I've tried converting the time of the maintenance into GMT but It says it's 6:30am (PDT time). So why is the shop under maintenance 6 hours before it should be?

Peace,

Shippy.

Where did you get 6:30 from? Maintenance is midnight untill 4pm PDT, since there is an 8 hour difference between GMT and PDT that means the shop went down at 8 this morning and won't be back until midnight

Where did you get 6:30 from?

Where did you get 8am from?

PDT is 7 hours difference to GMT.

PST is 8 hours difference.

Sorry, bad memory! My bad, point still stands though: 7am till 11pm

In all fairness I've never used PDT before, all my American TV schedules are in PST

Gentlemen chill out! :D

There's a reason why we put the World Clock on the maintenance announcements, lol. The shop began its maintenance at 12AM this morning and will converge into game maintenance until around 4PM (PDT). After which you should be able to redeem your EP codes (I'm excited to do so as well!).

Be sure to use those timezone tools!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Sorry, bad memory! My bad, point still stands though: 7am till 11pm

In all fairness I've never used PDT before, all my American TV schedules are in PST

No probs, just thought I'd point that out to save any further confusion.

In hindsight, it came out a bit brash and 'smart-assed', apologies. :L

Those packs (WITH TCGO Logo on it) has been release some store might not have it because they hide it behind the warehouse releasing the old ones (Tricks you)

Archived