Blocking Spam traders

wbarrow

When do we want it? Yesterday :)

Its like opening your letterbox/email and its filled with 100's of all the junk and trash you never want to see. Emails have a special filter called spam filters for a reason. And boy are millions of people around the world get through the day that much easier with it in place

Lets create one for PTCGO!

Simple solution

In Filters have an additional option Remove Blocked people from showing up on public trade. OR automatically removes them from public trade view once you put them on a blocked list

Thank you

Its like opening your letterbox/email and its filled with 100's of all the junk and trash you never want to see. Emails have a special filter called spam filters for a reason. And boy are millions of people around the world get through the day that much easier with it in place

Simple solution

In Filters have an additional option Remove Blocked people from showing up on public trade. OR automatically removes them from public trade view once you put them on a blocked list

Thank you

please implement this! I can't go down to the forty-eight hour mark without seeing at least 50 spam trades in each 4 hour period after 24 hours!!

While I think this would be good, I have seen some of those people give good deals, I missed this one but one for the spam traders gave a SR Rare Candy for 20 RS and just yesterday I got the FA DEX Tornadus-EX for 6 cheap packs, so just heads up! :P

Simple solution

Thank you

Well Probably, its a quite nice solution, rather than imposing the trade cost actually. For the reason I know trade cost was implemented was for people to stop people from putting bad trades. Now that wheel and ladder gives even more tokens, trades haven't been affected. But rather the block option might help. Ofcourse we all know here there are few particular players who put trades delibrately, so you mistakenly accept their trade. So a spam option is much better than the trade cost being implemented. It hasn't change anything, but blocking option can change alot.

Hope this feature is implemented. +1 for the suggestion :)

While I think this would be good, I have seen some of those people give good deals, I missed this one but one for the spam traders gave a SR Rare Candy for 20 RS and just yesterday I got the FA DEX Tornadus-EX for 6 cheap packs, so just heads up! :P

Well then don't block this particular person, but we all know there are a few, who never do that :P !

How do you clarify a person as a spam trader?

What if he/she just posts a "Spam" trade 1 time mistakenly and is found by you guys and is blocked? 

He/She might not be a spam trader actually. 

How do you clarify a person as a spam trader?

What if he/she just posts a "Spam" trade 1 time mistakenly and is found by you guys and is blocked? 

He/She might not be a spam trader actually. 

A spam trader is a player who continually day after day posts trades that are the equivalent of phishing, trying to get lucky with a player accidentally accepting, or thinking its a good trade because they don't know better.  If your only making a couple trades no matter how bad they are, you wont be considered a spam trader, until it starts becoming a frequent event.  I myself made some horrible trades early on when I was clueless about card values, but after watching the trade not get accepted it became obvious that I needed to change my offer, which is what most people tend to do, these spam traders however post the same offer day after day hoping it gets accepted and making a serious profit

block those or have a option to don't show offer from a name would be nice..

but i hope one day , they do a search button in history too.. seriously i'm sure its not hard to do :(

Archived