Need Help for fixing some minor issues with my deck

Mextwo

So i get stuck sometimes and i cant get cards running so i decided to share my decklist so you can check and tell what changes are required

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 18

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106

1 Hawlucha FFI 63

3 Landorus-EX BCR 144

1 Lucario-EX FFI 107

2 Jirachi-EX PLB 98

3 Zubat PLS 53

1 Golbat PHF 32

2 Golbat GEN 31

3 Crobat PHF 33

Trainer Cards - 33

3 Fighting Stadium FFI 90

3 Professor Juniper PLF 116

1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

1 AZ PHF 117

2 Korrina FFI 95

4 Super Scoop Up FFI 100

1 Colress PLS 135

2 Focus Sash FFI 91

2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

1 Scoop Up Cyclone PLB 95

2 N NVI 101

1 Lysandre FLF 104

3 Ultra Ball ROS 93

4 VS Seeker PHF 109

3 Level Ball NXD 89

Energy - 9

4 Strong Energy FFI 104

5 Fighting Energy Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

You have a too little energy cards i have 29 in my deck and even with 29 energy cards get i stuck because of there are no energy cards. Ether a trainer card will be helpfull for your landorus-ex and lucario-ex. Two super scoop up is good enough with az. 3 vs seekers is good enough to. The other trainer cards is your decision. A mega lucario is handy. Meloetta with accelerating spin is a smart strategy with many energy switches and you must have psychic energy cards for your crobat and the others but if that meloetta has a psychic energy attached to it prima rondo does 50 more damage so 60+50=110!

So these are my tips! :)

You have a too little energy cards i have 29 in my deck and even with 29 energy cards get i stuck because of there are no energy cards.

no. just no.

Not sure about level balls but the rest seems quite good. Also 2 Jirachi + 2 Shaymin seems redundant. I would play only the 2x Shaymin EX or even 3.

When I'm in that situation I go to extreme. 4 Juniper, 4 Korrina, 4 Stadiums... what is the core in big quantities and I play with that to get aware of what the deck needs. Then I cut to make the spots until I get a balanced situation.

If you increase Koriina maube you don't need so much Level/UB. If you increas Stadiums maybe you don't need 2 FFB. That kind of things.

Maybe cut 1 Jirachi and Colress to make a 2 spot and see what can come in.

Probably not a good option but being creative: Wide lens, hahaha

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

You have a too little energy cards i have 29 in my deck and even with 29 energy cards get i stuck because of there are no energy cards. Ether a trainer card will be helpfull for your landorus-ex and lucario-ex. Two super scoop up is good enough with az. 3 vs seekers is good enough to. The other trainer cards is your decision. A mega lucario is handy. Meloetta with accelerating spin is a smart strategy with many energy switches and you must have psychic energy cards for your crobat and the others but if that meloetta has a psychic energy attached to it prima rondo does 50 more damage so 60+50=110!

29 energy. No. terrible idea

• 3 weeks later...

29 energy. No. terrible idea

Not sure about level balls but the rest seems quite good. Also 2 Jirachi + 2 Shaymin seems redundant. I would play only the 2x Shaymin EX or even 3.

When I'm in that situation I go to extreme. 4 Juniper, 4 Korrina, 4 Stadiums... what is the core in big quantities and I play with that to get aware of what the deck needs. Then I cut to make the spots until I get a balanced situation.

If you increase Koriina maube you don't need so much Level/UB. If you increas Stadiums maybe you don't need 2 FFB. That kind of things.

Maybe cut 1 Jirachi and Colress to make a 2 spot and see what can come in.

Probably not a good option but being creative: Wide lens, hahaha

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Mind telling me what is hard to get running? I could probably give better tips if I knew exactly what you were looking for...

no. just no.

Omg it never notified me that you guys replied me sorry , answering them one by one now

First of all i will never ever rip my deck by playing 29 energies ofc no one will lol are you serious ?

Btw i fixed my deck by making place for 4 trainers mail :) thx alot for the help and i think wide lens is good idea

Did you drop the Jirachis? I would have. IMO Jirachi just isn't worth it these days, especially in a bats deck where you need the bench space. Yeah, Trainer's Mail > Jirachi IMO. Another thing to consider would be going 2 Lucario & 2 Landorus that way you have more opportunity to use Corkscrew Smash.

I think I'd go for:

Pokémon - 16

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
1 Hawlucha FFI 63
2 Landorus-EX BCR 144
2 Lucario-EX FFI 107
3 Zubat PLS 53
3 Golbat PHF 32
3 Crobat PHF 33

Trainer Cards - 34

2 Fighting Stadium FFI 90
2 Scorched Earth

4 VS Seeker PHF 109
2 Battle Compressor
1 Super Rod

2 Korrina FFI 95
2 Professor Juniper PLF 116
2 N NVI 101
1 Professor Birch (or Shauna)
1 Colress PLS 135

1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
1 Lysandre FLF 104

3 Super Scoop Up FFI 100
1 AZ PHF 117

2 Focus Sash FFI 91

2 Ultra Ball ROS 93
2 Level Ball NXD 89

Energy - 10

4 Strong Energy FFI 104
6 Fighting Energy Energy 6

The thought here is that with Scorched Earth it's better against non-EXs. Plus you have 4 Stadiums to help win Stadium wars, and it helps with draw in a way that is very useful with bats. So I add 1 more energy to make up for the use as a draw supporter. So keep in mind that energy is now a draw supporter in the deck.

I swap in a Lucario again for more draw support. I also put in a Super Rod, both to help get back energy and to make up for the loss of 1 Landorus, so now you can ******* back if you need to.

I swapped out 1 Juniper for a Birch, just because sometimes it's better and with bats it can suck to discard your bat lines. With 4 VS Seeker you should have plenty of options in terms of which draw supporter to use.

I went with Battle Compressor over Trainer's Mail. The reason is that you have a lot of 1 of supporters, so with 4 VS Seeker this should give you better access to exactly the supporters you need. Also, by using Battle Compressor you will find that you draw into what you need more anyway. Let's you do stuff like get rid of Hawlucha if there are no EXs or get rid of dead ends on the bat line or get rid of Lucario, etc.

You'll find that you you discard stuff like AZ, Hex Maniac and Lysander early on with Battle Compressor then you have better draw flow anyway.

that should never ever be done. you barely have any support from trainers or poke. most of your deck is energy.

my suggestion is to add stadiums for ex and one for non ex. also maybe add like 2 more basic energy or a way to get em back.

I suggest Escape Rope. Since your Hawlucha and Bats have free retreat, you can use Escape Rope to force your opponent to switch out while you get to keep your Active (by switching to Hawlucha/Bat and retreating back for free). 

I guess you don't actually need it for switching if the opponent Lysandres your bench, since you have AZ and the Scoop Up stuff.

So i get stuck sometimes and i cant get cards running so i decided to share my decklist so you can check and tell what changes are required

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 18

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106

1 Hawlucha FFI 63

3 Landorus-EX BCR 144

1 Lucario-EX FFI 107

2 Jirachi-EX PLB 98

3 Zubat PLS 53

1 Golbat PHF 32

2 Golbat GEN 31

3 Crobat PHF 33

Trainer Cards - 33

3 Fighting Stadium FFI 90

3 Professor Juniper PLF 116

1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

1 AZ PHF 117

2 Korrina FFI 95

4 Super Scoop Up FFI 100

1 Colress PLS 135

2 Focus Sash FFI 91

2 N NVI 101

1 Lysandre FLF 104

3 Ultra Ball ROS 93

4 VS Seeker PHF 109

3 Level Ball NXD 89

Energy - 9

4 Strong Energy FFI 104

5 Fighting Energy Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I would personally run just 1 Jirachi, up to a 4-4-3 line, and add in the 4th Juniper. If your having trouble deciding on cards, I would recommend adding every card you want in, and then cutting away cards until you reach 60, it's very effective. Hope this helps.

Archived