Sceptile-EX meets XY10?

Chasista

I've been seeing lately that Sceptile EX is rising in the Public trades. I don't mean in price (maybe too) but in a lot of people trying to get it. Am I right or just my imagination? LOL

Is a card from Ancient Origins set so an "old" card which is not being in play too much lately and I was wondering if is coming something in XY10 which will make SceptileEX too more playable and entering in the meta?

If you have any idea, let me know. Thanks!

Pretty sure nothing in XY10 (anything so far revealed) has any boost to a Sceptile ex/ariados deck. Check later and pub may have fa sceptile ex at a lower price

Well BREAKpoint introduced a ton of Water types, which are generally weak to Grass (except Gyarados and ice-type based ones), and also Garchomp which is also weak to Grass. That might be one of the reasons people want Sceptile right now.

But honestly Sceptile has also been pretty popular, I think.

Well BREAKpoint introduced a ton of Water types, which are generally weak to Grass (except Gyarados and ice-type based ones), and also Garchomp which is also weak to Grass. That might be one of the reasons people want Sceptile right now.

But honestly Sceptile has also been pretty popular, I think.

Yes, as it seemed to be a kind of silly question because of the fast and useful answer I got, I didn't wanted to "bump" the thread to say just that I agree with you. Probably that on of Greninjas + Garchomp decks are now doing that Sceptile became a little bit more used.

And has been pretty popular plus a non expensive deck but also not a tier 1 never imo so not the most played in meta levels and went down fast leaving Ancient Origins set back with the new releases but I'm facing the deck more and  the people wanting the Sceptiles in the public trades so just to be aware because I know I probably do wrong but I really don't take a look to the new sets until they release.

Very thankful. Thanks both! Thumbs up :D

Archived