Kyogre and Groudon Top - Advice Needed

Sporadicles

Hi all - I'm fairly new to the pokemon tcg, don't have much money to buy cards, so thought I'd ask for advice from the experts here. I have the aforementioned card, have checked a price guide (for physical cards), and know that in real life it is quite sought after - it's no Donphan Prime but troll and toad quote it as being about seven dollars. But I also understand that the economy here is different than in the real world.

I've been putting up public offers following the price list - asking for a handful of normal rares, or a couple of decent primes (Houndoom with ability, for example). Basically, am I offering a balanced trade, as I'm not fully confident that I am. Thanks a lot.

Your price is probably a little high but not far off, and anyone looking for that half specifically would probably trade 2 OK primes for it. The only Legend that is truly popular at the moment is Rayquaza Deoxys but I myself am playing a Kyogre Groudon deck for fun. Personally, I believe that with Beartic coming soon Feraligatr Prime will become more popular which will benefit all powerful water types in which case, Palkia and Kyogre Legends will be in demand and you will get 2 primes for it so my advice is to hold out for a while, keep offering it in Public trade and you should get a bite. If I'm wrong it will still sell eventually regardless but if you're looking for a fast sale you would be lucky to get more than one decent Prime. If you can get the other half, it's value will greatly increase

unfortunately there is probably a low demand for kyogre and groudon tops. if anyone is going to build a deck with it it will just be for fun. my advice is make a list of cards you need and if someone gives you a good offer take it.

Archived