heartlesskey

[CARD] Fighting Fury Belt (BREAKpoint #99) - This card provides an extra 20 damage; [GAME] Versus Mode - Game crashes when choosing a deck

heartlesskey

fury belt is given 20 damage more than its really do. 

the game crash all time that i choose a deck and after i end a battle. please i love this game and want to play every day but all times it dont let me play and crash just for choose the deck fix it

• Upvote 1

Mod_Poplar

Hi heartlesskey!

Is it possible that there were other factors in play which increased damage, such as Reverse Valley (Stadium), Fighting Stadium (Stadium), Muscle Band (Tool), or Strong Energy (Energy)?

If you experience this again and there are no other damage modifiers in play, we would greatly appreciate if you could save the game log and send it to us via support ticket. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Regarding your report of crashing, this may be related to a known bug which was fixed for all future decks but may still be affecting some old decks. The only way to solve it would be to recreate those decks. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks for your reports, and I hope this helps! :)