Pack opening crashes

Bluefgs85

Hi. When I open booster packs online my game keeps crashing. Just opened a Generations pack, it crashed and now I don't even now what was in it as the game reboots having opened the pack. This is very annoying indeed. Pls help

Hi. When I open booster packs online my game keeps crashing. Just opened a Generations pack, it crashed and now I don't even now what was in it as the game reboots having opened the pack. This is very annoying indeed. Pls help

This is a known issue and is pending for a fix. This typically happens when you open the first pack of a new expansion.

What you can do to know what you got is go to your collection, and in the filters tag only "Generations".

If this happens tou you with the same type of pack multiple times then you have a different bug going on xd

This is a known issue and is pending for a fix. This typically happens when you open the first pack of a new expansion.

What you can do to know what you got is go to your collection, and in the filters tag only "Generations".

If this happens tou you with the same type of pack multiple times then you have a different bug going on xd

It is not necessarily a new expansion that cause it. The main cause of the glitch is when you open a pack, but not all of the card assets have loaded (the packs won't open until all the card images for cards in the pack have loaded) unlike the old pack opening window. When you load a pack before the assets have downloaded, it tries to download the assets while opening the pack (which is what the loading bar means). Sometimes, you get DC'ed while the assets are loading, but the cards will still be in your collection when you login again.

Also, this glitch could occur multiple times with the same type of pack, until all the assets for that set are loaded.

How to check what assets are loaded:

Go to Collection. Select the set you want to open in the filters. Check the Show Not Owned tick box, and leave the show owned tick box checked. Once all card in the set have their respective images, you can open the pack.

You should do this in the Trainers, and Energy tabs as well, before opening a pack.

Archived