non-tradable cards

shagsterNL

hi poke-tcgo,

what i was wondering, would there be any chance in the future to do something with the non tradeable cards.

i have A LOT of the same cards but i can't trade them.

isn't it an idea to turn in some cards and get some cards back for it in place, thy don't have to be tradeable.

but it would be nice to do something with the cards people don't use.

would like to see what comes out of this.

and i'm curious what other people think about this.

play long and prosper^^

I use all of the non-tradeable cards I have to start little fires for the rest of my pokemon to keep warm. I suggest doing the same.

I use all of the non-tradeable cards I have to start little fires for the rest of my pokemon to keep warm. I suggest doing the same.

Lol... I think a cool thing to do with tradelocked cards is actually pretty similar to your sarcastic reply. If there was an option that you could destroy any trade locked card (you can't destroy tradable cards), then it would give you a gem for each card you destroy (regardless of rarity). If we aren't getting gems for a long time, then destroying a card could get you 2 Tokens (the exchange rate for gems).

Just a thought.

Lol... I think a cool thing to do with tradelocked cards is actually pretty similar to your sarcastic reply. If there was an option that you could destroy any trade locked card (you can't destroy tradable cards), then it would give you a gem for each card you destroy (regardless of rarity). If we aren't getting gems for a long time, then destroying a card could get you 2 Tokens (the exchange rate for gems).

Just a thought.

I like it. I like it a lot.

I like it. I like it a lot.

No way the devs would be this kind. I got hundreds of untradable Kangaskhans, DCE, whismurs, tympoles etc XD 

No way the devs would be this kind. I got hundreds of untradable Kangaskhans, DCE, whismurs, tympoles etc XD

oh yeah, forgot about Rallying Cry... derp. That would be an instant source of unlimited income xD

Well, my idea definitely would need a bit more planning, but if we could overcome the Rallying Cry hurdle, it really could go somewhere.

You're right though, this is mainly wishful thinking on my part.

I completely agree - I have about 36,000 cards spare I don't need, a lot of them locked.

I thought it was supposed to be a "trading card game" - how can you trade cards if you can't trade any?!

It'd make more sense to have one of each card untradeable and award/avatar items for completing a set (that and maybe finally a binder instead of that pointless irritating pack animation nobody likes!)

oh yeah, forgot about Rallying Cry... derp. That would be an instant source of unlimited income xD

Well, my idea definitely would need a bit more planning, but if we could overcome the Rallying Cry hurdle, it really could go somewhere.

You're right though, this is mainly wishful thinking on my part.

Make it so that we can't shatter Rallying Cry and Power Relay cards. Problem solved?

But yea..... I don't think the devs would let us do this.....

Make it so that we can't shatter Rallying Cry and Power Relay cards. Problem solved?

But yea..... I don't think the devs would let us do this.....

unfortunately, I agree. We have almost no chance of this happening.

As it is, the mechanism should be able to shatter Power Relay cards, as it is now unobtainable.

Archived