Mew EX Question...

DotCopple44

Since Mew EX's ability allows you to use any attack of any Pokemon in play, could you attack from the bench, since it is an ability?

If that was allowed, I would use Robo Substitute for gimmick even though they cant take prize cards.

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope wont work. as it needs to be active to attack. its ability is as long as its active it can use your or opponents attack as long as it has proper energy

Since Mew EX's ability allows you to use any attack of any Pokemon in play, could you attack from the bench, since it is an ability?

If that was allowed, I would use Robo Substitute for gimmick even though they cant take prize cards.

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you may have misunterstood the functioning of the ability. While you may indeed use any attack from the pokemon cards in play, you still need to be active in order to attack. As far as I know there isn't a single pokemon card that's allowed to attack from the bench. Using damaging abilities from the bench /such as from the Bat line) is a different story.

I think you may have misunterstood the functioning of the ability. While you may indeed use any attack from the pokemon cards in play, you still need to be active in order to attack. As far as I know there isn't a single pokemon card that's allowed to attack from the bench. Using damaging abilities from the bench /such as from the Bat line) is a different story.

those are abilities and your correct no pokemon can use moves from bench it has to be active. so mew would have to be active to attack. mew-ex isnt not that strong due to its only use is its ability. a hex or garb would kill it due to no ability. means that its a sitting duck.

Archived