Power Play Deck Cards not the same online as offline, what gives?

BrawlKarter

I am noticing some changes to movesets, art and availability of cards. I was led to believe that when I purchased the deck I would have the same one playable online but this is not the case. Is this something that is going to be fixed once the Beta is over?

Some examples are one of Boldores moves, Beartics Artwork as well as moveset and my biggest annoyance: A Ducklett instead the Holofoil Krookodile. Of all the cards to take away and for another starting pokemon? There is already 18 basic starting pokemon in the deck which is pretty unbalanced but to go and switch out one of the best cards in the deck for another starter pokemon? I hope these issues are addressed, thank you for your time.

I'm pretty sure that the theme deck you bought in real life is the same one you use in the game. I'm not sure if you're confused about the different variations of the cards in the Whole Emerging powerset.

For example, there are 2 different types of Beartics in the Emeriging Powers set. I'm assuming you didn't know that.

I thought the emerging powers set couldn't be redeemed yet?

Either way if you are talking about in the trainer challange, yeah the trainer challange versions of the deck are different so you can through that whole unlock cards over the course of 12 battles thing. The cards you get in your collection for TCGO should be the same as the box.

@Sonciboom That explains the two variants for Boldore and Beartic. My follow up question would be how come I didnt get my deck online and got random cards for those two and also it states on the back of the box that 2 Duckletts and 2 Krookodiles come in the deck but am given 3 duckletts and only one krookodile for online? I have attained the Gold Cup with the Power Play Deck and it says "All awards unlocked!" next to the deck.

Greetings!

Can you create a ticket for this at support.pokemon.com, and we'll be happy to continue assisting you there! Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived