Is the Xerneas Bundle in the Shop worth it?

MKL7

Its more about the sleeves and the promo version of the xerneas than the packs that make it so expensive, so this bundle and the yveltal one are more for players looking to get sleeves, than getting packs.

You pay almost 500gold for 1 Xerneas and get only 2 breakpoint packs.

what do you guys think?

It's not about the packs, it's about the gameplays xd The thing is that promo gameplay items would normaly cost you an arm an a leg to obtain, so for for what they're charing you it's super worth.

For one, the sleeves are amazing... Closest thing we've gotten to the old vivid sleeves in a long time...

For two, the Promos are only available online through this product, so for the purpose of blinging up your deck, these are the way to go... Also, once this bundle leaves the shop, the prices will probably go way up, leaving me glad I bought a locked playset. Of course now I'm broke but who cares.

For three, the packs aren't that bad. BP has the FFB, and the Puzzle of Time, as well as the FA Skyla...

IMO, it's super worth it.

Not to mention the promo have really nice artworks makes this bundle really good, may be the best bundle we've ever had 

I missed the Pyroar sleeves and also I could't get the Milotic ones but, I wish they come back sometime as other came back if I do remember right.

All the gamplay stuff is quite expensive to get unlocked. We are speaking about hundreds of packs for some sleeves and boxes (mewtwo, Yveltal...) so it always worth to get it even locked so you don't need to spend a lot later.

I have enough (I think) to grind up to what I need by the time it's in the shop.

Bought the Xerneas Bundle 2 days ago, 1 FA Skyla in each of the packs (well, that was unexpected). But, who's complaining?

I have enough (I think) to grind up to what I need by the time it's in the shop.

Bought the Xerneas Bundle 2 days ago, 1 FA Skyla in each of the packs (well, that was unexpected). But, who's complaining?

Nice i got nothing good sadly :( 

What else were you planning to spend your trainer tokens on? It took me less than 10 seconds to buy this bundle. Its currently embellishing my fairy deck because that's running Xerneas.

What else were you planning to spend your trainer tokens on? It took me less than 10 seconds to buy this bundle. Its currently embellishing my fairy deck because that's running Xerneas.

Well nothing really tbh but i was excited to see these beautiful sleeves in the shop and im even more excited for the yveltal bundle 

Archived